• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
Dodo realizes that the noise he heard was just the night watchman making his rounds of BTM. He waits for him to move far enough out of range before daring to change his location. Somehow maybe during this exchange between Scar and the kidnappers, maybe he can find and free Kiara. While they are busy haggling, maybe no one would notice a large, white DODO bird sneaking around. He spots MPH and trys to get his attention. But MPH is focused on something else and doesn't see the hand signals. Oh well, he tried.

Walking through the park, Anton looks up into a tree just as a tail falls down in front of him.

You're the king of stealth, has anyone ever told you that Kaa?

Unsure, and uncaring, if his sarcasm came through, Anton continues on.

*OOC Can you guess just one of the killers or do you have to guess both?

*OOC -- There's only one killer. The game would be too difficult if there were multiple killers. If you're thinking of two people based off the clues, try to figure out who they more directly point to.

Last edited:
MPH never headed toward BTM. He knew Kaa would be a much better stalker and provide more protection to Scar than he could. Instead, MPH goes to the place in Disneyland where you can see everything. Yes, the security room with all of the cameras. MPH is smarter than the average potato, knowing that he can watch the area around BTM here AND that if someone wanted to watch the area around BTM, they would be here also. MPH hopes the other detectives, especially those not so subtle, decide to go this route. MPH sends a silent text to the detectives: 'Watch security cameras' it says, generic enough that it wouldn't give anything away if in the wrong hands, but enough to give the other detectives pause about where they are heading. MPH arrives at the security office and all looks OK, so he heads to the surveillance room.

MPH uses his detective credentials to enter the surveillance room, saying "hi" to the other officers. MPH pays special attention to everyone's credentials to make sure they match the user. MPH sits at a console and brings up the BTM cameras on screen. MPH asks the other officers: 'See anything out of the ordinary tonight?' While in the room, MPH looks around for any wires or electronics out of place that could be used to transmit images to a remote, or wireless, location.

kevin stirs from his little nap to find everyone else has gone and thinks *aww damn I overslept* she wonders where everyone went to when she see's Tinks pixie dust trail sparkle in the sky near the castle so she slowly and sleepily makes her way over to there and thinks why is everyone going in seperate directions...

*have I missed some vital information??* She decides its best to send out a few text messages to see what the scurry is about and hopes someone can fill her in on the latest clue and to where everyone is off to as she is never any good with codes...

MPH texts Kevin. "Kevin, be very careful. No one can find out that you are out of the castle. You should hide as close to where you are as possible and look out for anything unusual. If you can make your way toward Critter Country, that would be good. But only do so if you can do so without being spotted by anyone."

Rafiki got so into singing about Scar that he did not realise that everyone had left the area and that it was beginning to get dark. Oh no where have all the others gone, I'll head back to the Castle as I am getting tired and need to replenish my mango stock.

Rafiki hurries back to the castle being careful to make sure that no one follows him.

Dodo is startled to realize that Iago is standing right next to him. My, he thinks, this fellow is very stealthy. I'd better watch out for him or he will klunk me in the head and I'll be the next victim. Then he realizes that Iago is talking to him..."What, what was that old fellow?" he asks. No, no, I'm fine, don't need any help here. I think I've figured this out, but just need to confirm my evidence.

Then he gets a text from MPH to watch the security cameras. Dodo is puzzled, how can he watch the camera from here? oh well, maybe MPH is watching them and just wanted me to know. I'll just keep searching in this area for additional clues. He still cannot find Kaa and hopes that his new found friend is OK and staying out of the way. And where has Scar gotten off to???? Everything is much too quiet in BTM and he is starting to find that unnatural.

*OOC Thanks for the help. I was working off two murderers and now my clues make more sense. So it must always be one killer per game. Much easier to process that way. My confusion is the black hair.

Last edited:
*Chessie, who had been quietly keeping an eye on the action, noticed some very peculiar movement from first Scar, then Kaa and Mr Potato Head. First he noticed that Scar quietly left the Castle Suite after leaving a piece of paper that Kaa and MPH found shortly after. Then, after some quiet whispering that wasn't quiet enough for the Cat not to hear, Kaa and MPH met in secret and went off towards BTM, not noticing that a pink cat was with them the whole time. As MPH asks the officers if they saw anything out of the ordinary tonight, the Cat decided to make his presence known.*

Chessie (quietly, to MPH): 'Do you think these people would know out of the ordinary if their lives depended upon it?'

View attachment 4865Zazu, why am I not loved?
I am that rare and awesome thing
I'm every inch a king
Yet I feel a twinge of doubt
As I go walk about

Hey, boss!

When my name is whispered through the pride
Is this talk of love or regicide?

Reggie who?

Tell me I'm adored
Please tell me I'm adored

Hey, boss!

Oh, what is it?

We got a bone to pick with you

There's no food, no water--

Yeah. It's dinnertime, and there ain't no
Stinkin' entrails........

the Wombat spec V sends this little cartoon out via pre arranged comp feed.At exacty 12 mid it was sceduled to send this little joke to all the detectives. Having been programmed by Kaa while standing outside the castle prior to the note being placed. Its intetnt was to ease the minds of those not in hiding around BTM. It also is meant to amuse those still trying to figure out where Scar went, and maybe having some problems with the kitties attitude. OR his code has them needing a break. Call it Kaas way of trying to unify the office workers with an uruly boss.
Think Lou Grant with Hair!

*Before MPH can answer his inquiry, Chessie's iPhone rings, indicating a text message. If MPH didn't know there was another detective in the room with him, the ringing phone should inform him of that fact now. Curious, Chessie checks the phone and sees the cartoon that Kaa created and grins appreciatively. He understands exactly what the python is trying to do, and while it may or may not unite some of the detectives together against others, specifically Scar, ultimately it will cause a delightful amount of trouble and make some people angry - how fun!*

MPH: Upon hearing a detectives phone, MPH says without turning around "Chessie, you are still back there? I figured you would get bored with the monitors long ago and head over to BTM. Really, as the detective that can be invisible, I would think you would be best utilized in the BTM area. Of course, I'm always happy to have a second set of eyes on the monitors. Oh, and these fine Security Guards would know something out of the ordinary. I'm not so sure about some of the detectives, though."

Kaa silently glides around BTM, using all his senses to detect either Scar or the reason Scar is out for this moonlight stroll. He thinks for a moment about the princesses, Each one was done in somewhat near her native enviroment. Jasmine the carpets, Rapunzel the kitchen, Cindy the electrical room, the bugs on the windshield? He wonders if Pocahantis<sp> is to be found here in the wild west? Would she be in the area of the indians campgrounds? Near the hot springs? or is the New worlds first princess to be safe and sound somewhere in her wigwam?

ooc... I will post asap but my oldest daughter is on the pc stidying atm.

ooc2: I want to clarify 2 things real quick---one remember if you have back to back posts they don't count towards the post count.
Also if you send me a question about the killer or a clue I DO NOT usually answer unless it is the YES/NO question from winning trivia. However, I will clarify one question that has been asked here, but only this once and only because it is a rookie. Yes I would consider a whisker to be a hair.

Last edited:
*Chessie, who had been studying the monitors along with MPH, nods distractedly.*

Chessie: 'Sometimes an eye in the sky can capture much more that two - or more - eyes on the ground. And sometimes it takes more than one set of eyes to see what is there, even if it's there on black and white film. But if you've got this under control, I can join the others at Big Thunder.'

*The Cat doesn't wait for an answer; he disappears and invisibly reappears at BTM, making a point of remaining invisible as he joins the search for whatever is going on.*

At BTM

*Scar enters into the darkness of the caverns of Big Thunder Mountain and looks for anything unusual. Seeing nothing he sits to wait for whoever is behind these deathly deeds.*
Scar-the-lion-king-14095117-572-804.jpg

*His waiting does not take long as a voice suddenly comes from above. The echos of the cavern make it impossible to locate whoever it is.*

3741362271_19fd714027_z.jpg

*Scar listens carefully as the voice speaks. Scar is VERY sure that it is a voice that he does not recognize or has never encountered personally.*

VOICE: "YOU CAME ALONE?"

SCAR* "OF COURSE, AS YOU REQUESTED."

VOICE: "DID YOU BRING WHAT I ASKED?"

SCAR: " FIRST WHERE IS KIARA?"

*But before either questioned is answered the conversation is interrupted by a falling rock nearby. Scar looks up and sees a reptilian like tail protruding from a crack. At first he is glad that the detectives have figured out the clue left by him, but then he thinks to himself--'What don't they understand about the word stealth?'

Tink flies high to the top of btm ans settles in with her night vision goggles. She scans the area for anything out of the ordinary. she spots kaa, dodo, iago, and kevin. she just hopes that all will be quiet and no more bumbling accidents occur.

View attachment 4879 Kaa hopes that Scar has seen gotten his stare message, while as quiet as only a snake can be, as he moves towards the voice in an attempt to at least identify the speaker, He can almost make out the outline of a shadow ahead in the dark, he moves forward...... is this the murderer so close he can be smelled ? Is this just a flunky for the head honcho, a messanger? he silently wishes someone was watching the exits and entrances other than himself or Scar . View attachment 4880
With the Wombat silenced, he has no way of finding out if anyone elseView attachment 4878View attachment 4877
is watching the rear or front of the attraction.
Scar cannot possibly reach the heights that the voice is coming from. Either the owner has used an CM entrance to access the interior of the ride that high up , or the voice belongs to a consumate climber. As a creature who is born in the treetops, climbing is a python specialty. Now the snake climbed like his life depended on it, because he was sure, NOT ONLY HIS LIFE, but possibly Scars and most definately Kerias life did depend on him gettting to where the voice came from.

Last edited:
Aurora was looking at the night sky when she sees what she thinks is a shooting star. Right as she is about to make a wish she notices that the star is in fact tinkering. She wonders where she is going. Hammet She decides to head down stairs she notices a piece of paper and goes over to see what it is. She reads the numbers and thinks for a few minutes as to what it could mean. Since it is from scar and not addressed to anyone in particular she leaves the note and heads to where she thinks it says to go.

Tink hearing voices inside the mountain watches the exits on her side of the mountain from her vantage point she has them covered pretty well. she hopes anton is on the other side and texts him that she is on the west side so he should watch the east side. she sends a text to the others to cover the north and south sides of the mountain.

Iago responds to the text that he will cover the north side. As Iago ascends, he realizes that he's not sure which way is north. He's looking for the sunrise, b/c he learned that the sun always rises in the west, or was it the north. No matter, it's night. At least the moon is out. What was that saying again? "Ring around the moon, catch the killer soon"...or was it "sky is red, another princess is dead."

Iago starts to hum to himself happy to be rid of Jafar, but kind of lonely all the same. He wished Dodo could fly with him and wonders where Apu and Carpet are.

Now, he searches for the East exit as promised....

*Still invisible, Chessie finds himself walking undetected in the darkest caverns of Big Thunder Mountain. Suddenly he sees Scar approach, scan the area, but not see him ... before starting a conversation with a disembodied voice in the darkness. Chessie listens closely to the conversation, which is cut short by a falling rock. When the Cat looks in the direction of the falling rock, he also sees the reptilian-like tail.*

Chessie (thinking to himself): Does that tail belong to Kaa or the disembodied voice?

*Even though the Cat is invisible and knows that he can't be seen, he quietly disappears and reappears, still invisible, where the reptilian-like tail was spotted and the rock fell, and cautiously starts investigating.*

Aurora arriving at BTM gets the text from Tink and heads to the cover the South side of the mountain. Aurora heading toward the South side is happy to have the company of her Bodyguard since it is late and very quiet and therefore kinda creepy. She is happy to not be alone. She wonders where the rest of the detectives are. Since she is approaching her post she turns her phone on silent as Stealth is still the goal.

Back