• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts

MG2:KILLER IN THE KINGDOM--the game starts
Kevin heres another loud crash while observing outside and this one sounded much louder and rushes to see if anyone is hurt...

she makes her way inside and she see's Kaa's spirit rising towards the top of the mountian and mutters to herself *yet another detective down, what will we do now*

Since she rushed in she notices Scar standing over the now dead snake and hears her phone vibrate...she has a look and notices its a text off scar but dismisses it due to her already being at the location stated in his text.

She slowly walks over to Scar and awaits the news that Kaa provided....

Toad and crew get the text and head to BTM. They meet up with Scar and find out the demise of another detective.

Dodo notices that the rest of the detectives are very slow to arrive at BTM. Perhaps they think that they should be outside the mountain instead of inside the mountain. He whips out his phone and quickly texts to the other detectives that the location of Kaa is inside the mountain. He is saddened when he realizes that his snake friend is gone from this world. Perhaps he and Chip will have nice conversations over a pot of tea. (Sniff, sniff)

Scar has seemed to gather himself together and prepare himself to face the detectives. Kaa's words must be important for Scar to seem so serious. Not that he doesn't always seem serious, but this is more than that. Dodo awaits the rest of the detectives and prepares to recieve the next clue.

800px-Scar.jpg

*Scar gathers himself as best he can. He couldn't help but respect the evil ways of the now departed Kaa. Facing the detectives that have gathered Scar shares the last information provided by the reputed reptilian.*

"My dear fellow detectives if we can have a moment of silence for the death of one of our own."

*Everyone bows their heads.*

"Kaa was not my favorite being I have to admit, but I admired the ruthlessnes with which he appraoched beinga detective. I will miss his slimey ways and ssstutter. He was able to depart with some helpful words that may assist in apprehending the one responsible. Kaa said that just before the rockslide that he lloked up and saw a GLINT OF LIGHT AS IF SHINING OFF OF SOME KIND OF METAL. I personally have no idea what this means, but have kept my promise to him to pass on this information to you in hopes to avenge his death."

*Chessie, whose presence was guessed at by most of the detectives already present, decides to reveal himself and drops the invisibility and makes his presence known to all. He quietly floats over to Kaa's body as detectives report to Big Thunder, as requested by Scar. He quietly makes a note of the information Kaa passed on to Scar, then just settles back and watches and waits for the next set of directions to come.*

OOC: Ok so I was off doing the Disney Scavenget Hunt the last two days and am hoping I'm not dead but have no clue what's going on. lol Hoping to catch up quick before it's curtains for me. :D

Dodo pays careful attention to Scar's comments about the death of Kaa. Yes, he was a slimey, stutterer, but darn he was a great detective. Dodo waits in anticipation of what Kaa whispered to Scar. A glint of light as though shining off metal?? Was it a knife or something else? Dodo waits to see if Scar is going to add to the statement. When he doesn't, Dodo decides to write the clue in his book so he doesn't forget it. He then thumbs back through his little book to see what clues he has so far.

Male, black hair
Male, white hair and brown fur (white hair could be a whisker)
Feather (origin not known)
Blue Cloth (type of material not known)
Metal (type of metal not known)

Well, thinks Dodo, I have lots of clues and no good guesses who the killer might be. Dodo decides to wait and see if Scar is going to give them more information or he has gotten any additional information from the lab. Then he will have to get some rest so he can start bright and early on the case.

Toad ponders the new clue and starts thinking of his next move.
On the way to the front of the attraction, Toad has Mole throw the BTMRR goat into the back of Mole's car.
"This could come in handy later..."

Iago has no idea what the metal clue means, unless...unless...it can't be.............Jewels! Treasure! Look out detectives, I'm gonna be rich, and he flaps his wings as hard as possible up to the top of BTM!

Abu's boredom was so great that he wandered off to a nearbu store while still in Fantasyland and fell asleep. Eventually, he wakes up famished only to hear his iPhone beeping with several messages. After listening to them all he locates Carpet and hightails it to BTM.

Tink listens as scar reveals kaa's last works, hmmm glint of metal, maybe a weapon or metal on clothing. we shall see what other clues maybe left behind if any. she flies up to the area above where kaa was hidden to look around a bit.

Aurora having received the text to come inside the attraction. She arrives just in time to hear Scar speak about kaas last words. Aurora never fully trusted the serpent but she didn't want to see him meet his maker. Aurora takes out her notebook and writes the new clue although it is a little vague. Aurora asks 'Scar have we heard anything else from the lab?" Aurora wants to notify kaas friends and family. But she isn't sure if he has any.

3741362271_19fd714027_z.jpg

*Still in the cave, Scar instructs his detectives on what he wants them to do next.*

"I know all of you want to look around the cave and see what you can find, but it is too dangerous. We do not know if further rockslides will occur. I have called in a favor with DIA and an expert team is on their way to handle this scene. If they find anything, they will let me know."

seven-dwarfs.jpg

"Now I know I am going to hear groans and moans about my next instructions, but I have my reasons. We have a few hours until the park reopens to the public. In that time you can rest, eat and refresh and make yourselves presenatble. When the front gates open I want EVERYONE there. You will doing meet and greets with the guests. Put on a smile and sign autographs. Make it look like you are no longer on the case. Even I will be there and you know how I hate children, except as a snack. I want this killer thrown off guard. I will meet you there. I believe I have a stop at the lab to make first."

*With that Scar finishes and leaves to get ready.*

OOC* Seems some info in discussions is missing. As the host I can't share, but we shall see.

OOC2* AMINIMUM POST COUNT WILL START HERE---THIS ONE IS EASY(I THINK) 1 POST IN THE NEXT 27 HOURS.

Kevin bows her head for the now departed Kaa, while listening to Scar tell everyone to go have a rest etc... She uses this moment to be able to go check on her chicks so she slinks off to go have a cuddle with them as she has missed them so much..

As Kevin turns away and starts to head out with excitement of seeing her chicks, Scar adds another piece of information stating everyone will be doing meet and greets....

she says to herself * Im gonna love this as I adore children..wonder if any of them will be like my dear Russell *

She heads out the cave and walks almost to the entrance of the park as thats where she left her babies in a nearby bush and hopes they are ok, she has to gather some food on the way back as Im sure the little devils have eaten all the food left for them.

*Chessie listens to Scar's latest instructions while he studies the new rock formation that had been created following the collapse that killed Kaa, hoping to search for evidence of what killed the python. The Cat ultimately agrees with Scar that further investigation is unwise.*

Chessie (to himself, regarding the feasibility of investigating the cave): 'No ... Scar's right ... the situation's too unstable ... . Although one could argue that the situation wasn't entirely stable before the rocks fell ... .'

*Listening to Scar's directions that the detectives make themselves presentable and appear at the park opening meet and greet as a diversion, Chessie reluctantly finds himself nodding in agreement with that suggestion as he thinks he can see the reasons behind it, even though the Cat doesn't like the idea of interacting with guests any more than Scar does. Chessie figures to stop by the Castle Suite to refresh himself first then appear at the park gates right when operating hours start - that should make the guests happy.*

Rafiki wakens and discovers that he missed a message from Scar to head over to BTM. Hoping that nothing to serious has happened, he decides it's probably too late to go over there as the message was sent a few hours ago. He realises that he has not seen Pumbaa for a whil so decides to check in with him to see if he is ok and if he knows what is happening.

He sends Pumbaa a message to get an update from him and then goes to find supplies to put into his bag. Mmm I need mangoes and maybe a few bananas to keep me going through the day.

Pumba listens carefully to Scar reveal what Kaa saw.

"I was never happy around the snake but he was a useful detective. Ok so we need to prepare ourselves for meet and greets. I'll be at the gates as expected."

OOC: Last post on the laptop for a while but I'll be keeping up on my phone, appologies in advance for any quirks in posting.

Tink hears what scar has said about the meet and greet, she thinks it it sooo suspicious but she knows it must be done. as she flies down she thinks about the clues that they have so far and looks over dodo's list. Tink tells the others that one more clue has been revealed to her. The Male killer was not known before 1974.

OOC I won the trivia and the question i asked was: Was the killer known before 1974? the answer was " No".

Abu arrives at BTM just in time to catch Scar's instructions to be at the front gates at opening. Abu brightens at the news as the guests always seem to like "giving" Abu shiny new presents. With that thought in his head he happily has Carpet turn and around and head for the main entrance.

Dodo listens carefully to Scar's instructions. He decides that the best thing to do is find a comfortable bush near the front gates and settle down to review his notes. He sees a large bush near the front entrance and decides this place is as good as it gets. He settles himself down and opens his notebook. There - the very FIRST clue, how could he have overlooked that? KIARA IS GONE AND THAT WAY SHE WILL STAY
UNTIL THE QUEEN IS FREE FROM HER PRISON OF ROCK HARD CLAY
I AM HER SERVANT BUT WHO AM I?
FIND OUT NEXT TIME YOU WILL ALL DIE

The killer is a servant of Jadis, so Dodo makes a list of all those who sided with her. The list is long and tedious, but now all he has to do is match the clues. And then he suddenly notices on the subsequent pages that he has forgotten the killer is NOT Asian.

A> Killer is male.
B> Killer is not Asian
C> Male black hair found at scene (could this be coincidence?)
D> Male white hair and brown fur found at scene<same DNA so considered same individual> (perhaps the hair and/or fur is from a coat or costume and not the killer?)
E >Feather found at scene does not match any at MK (this info is assumed, but could there be some way as this is not completely factual) (could this be from a different park)
F> Blue cloth found at scene (hmmmm...what kind of cloth?) (pants, hat, shirt?)

GLINT OF LIGHT AS IF SHINING OFF OF SOME KIND OF METAL (the crutial wording here is "as if" not that "it is shining" off metal so could it be something else other than metal?)(If it is metal, what kind of metal, a weapon, helmet, button???)

Under notes to self: Dodo wrote - killer not known before 1974

Dodo lines up all his clues on a handy flat place of stone. He starts to review them and finds himself getting very sleepy. His little head drops down to his breast and begins to gently snore. Maybe some rest is a good thing (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz) was his last thought before dozing off.

Last edited:
*After giving hie instructions to the detectives Scar makes his way to the lab, He has some unfinished business to take care of. Busting through the door he is quite upset over the lose of Kaa.*

thumbnailCAXCZ16N.jpg

" I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU TO RUSH EVERYTHING!!"

Beeker.jpg

"Beeepp...beeep...meep...beep..!"

scar02.gif

"SPEAK ENGLISH YOU IMBECILE< BEFORE I RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!"

bunsen-honeydew.jpg

"He said that if you kill us we can't tell you what we have found. You see as I told you before the DNA from the fur and white hair match, but there is something strange about the hair that we are working on now. It seems there is DNA present from more than one species. We have tested over and over and the results are the same."

*Scar contemplates what has been said. He immediately sends this new info to the detectives. Without saying a word he leaves the lab. Though he has made it clear everyone will be doing meet and greets that doesn't mean he has to like it. He goes towards the front gate. He wants to stake out a place where not may guests will bother him.*

Dodo's nap is rudely interrupted when he phone buzzes him awake. "What, what now?" he sputters. It's a message from Scar. So, my though was right, he thinks. The fur could be from an article of clothing and not from the killer himself. Hmmmm....I'll sleep on this and see how I feel in the morning.

Tink tired of thinking of the clues and how they fit together, flies up to the room and gets ready for the meet and greet giggling as she imagines scar dealing with all the kids! she can just imagine them screaming here kitty kitty and patting him on the head and squeezing him with their hugs! she doubles ove with laughter at the thought of it! once she is ready sh goes down to the meet and greet area and is sure to get a spot where she can see scar at all times and send the kids to him.

Toad and crew hop there cars up onto the railroad tracks and head toward the front of the park. Once there, they curl up in the train station and get some rest. Toad has trouble sleeping trying to ponder all the clues.

MPH is in the security room when he sees a rock fall from a camera located at the bottom of the cavern. He frantically looks for another camera view from the top of the hill and finally finds the correct camera. Switching over to the camera and unable to contain his excitement about what he will see the monitor shows...black. MPH taps the monitor, hoping something will come up. The camera stays black...it must have been disabled. "HMPHH!" MPH says in frustration. From the lower camera he sees more rocks fall and notices a snake intertwined in the rocks. With that, MPH uses the fastest route to BTM and arrives just as Scar starts to tell what Kaa said to him. MPH decides to head to the castle and rest up a bit, then be front and center to greet guests as they enter the park in the morning.

Back