• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

VINYL Monsters University Vinyl Series

VINYL Monsters University Vinyl Series

BugCatcherJenna

It doesnt have to be a snowman
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
MU.jpg

mu1.jpg

What do you all think? Personally, I do not like how mike looks. :/
Although, I will probably be getting these because my boyfriend is obsessed with Monsters Inc!
Ahaha!

I dont like Mike either, the head part of the Vinly looks strange... I also think Sully's chin looks like REALLY intense! I am not a Vinyl collector, but if I was I would probably purchase them too!!!

I found this image of someones custom made vinylmations... and I like how Mike looks here compared to the one disney made...

Lawrence+Sharma+Sulley+Boo+Mike+Wazowski+Vinylmation.jpg

The original release date of these was supposed to be April 12th, but clearly that didn't happen lol. So does anyone know the current release date? I have searched all over the internet and I only find the original date. I always tell myself, "Don't collect Vinylmation, Gio, you're just gonna get stuck with variants and an incomplete collection" but darn it, I love Monsters Inc and loved MU so much that I'm willing to go full force and try and get every single one. A lot of people don't like the designs on a lot of them, like Terri & Terry's, but heck, every single character was gold in that movie, so they'll all be mine soon! That is, whenever they're supposed to get released...

monsters-uni.jpg

734559_4598415994177_711612261_n.jpg

Someone said they come out April 26th... but that was yesterday....

apparently the date is unconfirmed...
"Monsters University Series (Blind Box/$12.95): D-Streets and Online. (May 2013)"

pics/info from vinylmation kingdom

Back