• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Collection!!! Little mermaid, Pocahontas and others! UPDATE 1-19-14!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Collection!!! Little mermaid, Pocahontas and others! UPDATE 1-19-14!
nice melody pins not alot of people collect her because they dont like the movie:(

cool collection !!

I love the Ariel board - makes me want to start collecting Ariel - I'll have to stop looking at the showroom posts!! LOL! - the overall effect on your wall is great .

love all your pins! how are displaying your PODM? sorry if someone asked already! is it a lightbox/ or was it just the flash of your camera? Love your collection and wishing you lucky on your holy grails! :)

Thank you! And I actually just have them on a rectangular lamp. It works really well!
love all your pins! how are displaying your PODM? sorry if someone asked already! is it a lightbox/ or was it just the flash of your camera? Love your collection and wishing you lucky on your holy grails! :)

Aw, Thank you <3 That was my puppy named scamp, He was bit by a rattlesnake back in may so I decided to dedicate a little part of my pin collection to him :)
I love how you arranged your Lady and the Tramp/Scamp pins around the picture of a puppy.

Is that your pet? (S)he's adorable.

ARIEL AND ERIC STAINED GLASS PIN!!!

So close...but so far...
tumblr_lz021kXuYZ1qkc2v6o1_500.gif

You have an amazing collection, especially that pin haha xP

Hehe, I traded Josh (myDpins) for it! Cost me a Belle in the snow PODM :}

No way!!! I talked to him when he first got it and I was so close to buying it haha xD I'm glad it went to someone who absolutely loves it as much as I do :) Well, now I know that options is out the window :(

EDIT: Zoe, would you mind taking a photo of the Stained Glass pin when you have time? If you can, would you be able to hold it up to the light because I'd love to see what it looks like with the light shining through it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back