• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Crazy Peter Pan Collection - IMAGE HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, I think I have a slight collection change!

I showed my whole family this page and they were in shock!

This is by far my Favorite collection I've seen. Like EVER!!! :O

Im so jealous, and you have 3 of each pin! LOL

The 3 of each pin are prototype pins sets :) Each one has a different metal color, black, silver, gold, so they are unique :) I need to update my pictures as I have three more sets like that now and a 14 more le100's to add to my book :)
WOW, I think I have a slight collection change!

I showed my whole family this page and they were in shock!

This is by far my Favorite collection I've seen. Like EVER!!! :O

Im so jealous, and you have 3 of each pin! LOL

Last edited:
Awesome collection! How long did it take you to acquire all of these pins? You have a bunch that I didn't know even existed, so I'll be adding them to my wants list! Thanks!!!

I have been collecting Peter Pan for 4 years and 3 months so far. I love when people post their collections because you get to see so many new and different pins. Not quite as nice as seeing them in person but definitely better than looking at them on pinpics. You can see a little more detail and get a bit better idea on the actual size.

When I step away from my books and look at the pics on the screen I think to myself......

Um.....

I might just have an addiction haha......

Holy Moly it looks like so much more in the pictures!

Um...and I am going to add box sets in just a minute, I forgot about those, and lanyards, and piece of movies, and oh my gosh....yup.....officially nuts

No addiction just a slight problem like the rest of us;)

The problem being we all love Disney pins!:wavey:

Wow Lisa, your collection is absolutely stunning!!! Yep, I definitely want all the Hook/smee/pirates/lost boys/nana pins!!! You need me to make you custom boards for everything :p beeeeautiful collection, amazing!!!

YOU HAVE A REALLY AMAZING COLLECTION!! My favorite pin out of your whole Peter Pan collection is def Croc and Capt Hook with the Christmas Present. Thats awesome!!! Neat collection!! [=

I just decided to start collecting Peter Pan pins [which is why I came across this thread] and I just have to say :bowdown: your collection is amazing! No doubt it took alot of time and hard work!

Every time I look at this thread, I see at least one more pin I need to add to my wants list...

Thank you for taking the time to photograph and upload your collection for us all to see. Since I'm not a completist like you, it helps me to decide which Peter Pan pins I really want in my own collection, and which ones I can pass on.

Every time I look at this thread, I see at least one more pin I need to add to my wants list...

Thank you for taking the time to photograph and upload your collection for us all to see. Since I'm not a completist like you, it helps me to decide which Peter Pan pins I really want in my own collection, and which ones I can pass on.

No problem :) I know it is always helpful to see the actual size of something or some other detail. I need to redo the pictures and post again though. Have added a couple hundred pins since then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back