• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Crazy Peter Pan Collection - IMAGE HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have added a couple hundred pins since then

tumblr_me49o63ajA1ro2d43.gif

I need those pictures. Your collection is amazing!

"think of a wonderful thing, its the same as having wings.." I LOVE YOU--I HATE YOU!
This is mind blowing, being that Peter is my biggest collection AND where my addiction started.

Listen tell me about that big pin--with the shadow of the lost boys surrounded by leaves with Tink on the outside...I MUST HAVE IT!!!
Now i am happy you got the PP peter window pins....hey did i mention i hate you?

"think of a wonderful thing, its the same as having wings.." I LOVE YOU--I HATE YOU!
This is mind blowing, being that Peter is my biggest collection AND where my addiction started.

Listen tell me about that big pin--with the shadow of the lost boys surrounded by leaves with Tink on the outside...I MUST HAVE IT!!!
Now i am happy you got the PP peter window pins....hey did i mention i hate you?

Oh My Gosh! Haha! How the heck did I miss this post?! Dawny you are hilarious! I bet you have some Pan pins I am missing! Hmmmm....I need to visit your house while you are out and about lol :)

The jumbo pin is this one. I LOVE IT!

Oh and I love/hate you too! Isn't that the way it works around here???

pin58320

Pin 58320: DLR - Featured Artist 2007 - Following The Leader (Jumbo)

Your collection is amazing! I've been collecting Peter Pan pins verrryyy slowly. If you don't mind me asking, how did you come across all of these? Trading, Ebay, Parks? Have you heard about the supposed Disney Visa 2015 card? It's (fingers crossed) supposed to be Hook and Tink! Can't wait to get it!!!

Oh my goodness I am in heaven drooling over your Peter pan collection, we are just starting but Peter Pan is one of our FAVORITES!!! amazing!!! Thanks for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back