• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Crazy Peter Pan Collection - IMAGE HEAVY

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Crazy Peter Pan Collection - IMAGE HEAVY

AverysFairyTale

Peter Pan Completest
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
145   0   1
Warning! Image Heavy! I am a Peter Pan completist ha, and I have a problem lol.
I apologize in advance for the poor picture quality. I am by no means a professional photographer and these were taken very quickly. If you would like to see something better please let me know and I will try to get a better picture. Not all pins are pictured as there are a few scattered in random places and a few on the way.

Semi organized.
First group is my LE125 or less book.
Second group my two random books of Pan
Third group, characters dressed like Pan Characters
4th group, frames
5th group boxed sets
6th lanyards
7th movie history's

just found another lot but those will have wait for another day!
If you see duplicate pins it is because they either looked a bit different, are ap's or prototypes

Not all of my pins are pictured here but the bulk are. Do you have any I am missing???

LE4 - LE125 PIN BAG
DSCF1627_zps49d96a8b.jpg

DSCF1628_zps79e0d45e.jpg

DSCF1629_zps903a323e.jpg

DSCF1630_zpsc3b4e669.jpg

DSCF1631_zpsba78b2d0.jpg

DSCF1632_zpsc2b22a46.jpg

DSCF1633_zps6e3e892e.jpg

DSCF1637_zps21b5a264.jpg

DSCF1638_zps3db7bf1b.jpg

RANDOM EDITION SIZE PIN BAGS
DSCF1370.jpg

DSCF1371.jpg

DSCF1372.jpg

DSCF1373.jpg

DSCF1374.jpg

DSCF1375.jpg

DSCF1376.jpg

DSCF1377.jpg

DSCF1378.jpg

DSCF1380.jpg

DSCF1382.jpg

DSCF1383.jpg

DSCF1384.jpg

DSCF1385.jpg
DSCF1386.jpg

CHARACTERS AS PAN CHARACTERS (NOT ALL ARE PICTURED)
DSCF1387.jpg

FRAMES
DSCF1402.jpg

DSCF1400.jpg

DSCF1390.jpg
DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1388.jpg

BOXED SETS
DSCF1403.jpg

DSCF1404.jpg

DSCF1406.jpg

LANYARDS
DSCF1405.jpg

MOVIE HISTORY
DSCF1410.jpg

DSCF1412.jpg

DSCF1415.jpg

DSCF1417.jpg

DSCF1419.jpg

DSCF1421.jpg

Last edited:
omg!!! you have so many pins from my wish list!! tink and the teddy bear!! captain hook and the easter egg!! the never land map!! all kinds of lost boys!! and on and on!! wow!! what a great collection!!

When I step away from my books and look at the pics on the screen I think to myself......

Um.....

I might just have an addiction haha......

Holy Moly it looks like so much more in the pictures!

Um...and I am going to add box sets in just a minute, I forgot about those, and lanyards, and piece of movies, and oh my gosh....yup.....officially nuts

Just added piece of movies, boxed sets, and lanyards, found another bucket oops, but those will have to wait for another day :) thanks for looking at my madness, next up will be themadpinners aladdin collection

Wow I have never seen so many peter pan pins, I love looking at the actual pins so I can see just how beautiful they are, you have some gorgeous pins, I really like the super jumbo one with tink on the upper left side and the characters look like they are marching and it is their silhouettes, beautiful pins, and your camera takes really nice pictures

Thanks everyone! I have had a great 4 years collecting Peter Pan :)

@Chloe - I am still so thankful to you for those pins! This community has been amazing at helping me find Peter Pan pins and I am so grateful! Most of my pins have come from trade! I still have a ton of Peter Pan pins I am looking for since I collect AP's and Prototypes also :) I will probably never be done, but I do try to keep the Peter Pan pins on my wants list current! I only need 23 more le100's that I am aware of!

@Mickeymousje - I do have those thanks! I was so impressed with the size of them! Again someone was looking out for me and grabbed them when they saw them :) Again I am very thankful!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back