• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!!

ZAPPED! My First Zap!!

Merida90

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
OMG!!! I received my first zap pin!!

Today I received a package from one of my best friend here on DPF (Hidden_Miki alias Miki), she was so kind with me because she helped me with some pins that I really wanted.
She told me that she would put a little surprise for me but I had no idea what it was ...When I opened the package I was:

and when I saw the zap:

This is the lovely zap that Miki sent me

I'm so sorry for the picture because it's not clear and it doesn't show the beauty of this wonderful pin!! I really love it!! :love:
Thank you very much for your generosity Miki!! <3 <3
I'm so happy and grateful because I met a lot of people here on DPF who are friends for me and who are always glad to help people like me
who live so far from everything!! Thank you again Miki for this wonderful gift!!! You are a sweetheart!! Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

I am so happy you like your zap. I am so sorry I haven't been able to message you back. The past few day days I've been getting kicked off the server everytime I try to send a message, and I am starting to get really sad every time I see that Error500 page pop up. I am just so overjoyed that you finally got your package and that you like your zap. I saw your wants and knew i had to get it for my best friend Chiara May you have a wonderful and blessed day and will be continuing on trying to message you so hopefully we can continue our chats very soon. Sending you lots of hugs my dear friend, Miki<3