• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

my hercules collection :D[NEW CANVAS 26/12/12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome collection and display, is there a pin with Hades posed in tribute to
"Uh, guys? Olympus would be that way" or "So is this an audience or a mosaic?"
That'd be great to see.

Thankyou everyone :D
@ mermaid grotto, the suprise relase has hades on that pleased with himself face after the mosiac joke. To my knowledge there isnt one of olympus that way but I could be wrong :) I would love to see more pins with Hades & meg together.

Thankyou :) i love your collection! Super jelly ^^
I think the Mcdonalds pin && the Hades in the middle. Although, I have a soft spot for the tiny glow in the dark Hades. It's too hard to choose!

Bwahahaha my plan all along ^^ Thank you everyone I could'nt have done it without amazing DPF'ers. Maybe sometime I might take a snap of my hercules merchandise to add on the end.

New canvas added =D
Thankyou all for the kind words and it is great to see some other hercules collectors ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back