• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Japanese Pin Haul!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Japanese Pin Haul!

leopardpolkadotspots

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
image_zps56bcbaba.jpg

My lovely new additions from Japan that arrived today! Lots of holy grails too!

5 of them I am keeping (all 4 Ariels and the Princess Romance) and some are spoken for.

All of the Stitch Pins are for trade (except Lilo as Jasmine) along with the Mickey and Minnie in a love heart, Hercules and Lion King Disney on Classic. Others were up for trade but they have all been spoken for through pre trades.

Love my new additions!

Last edited:
hello- Your inbox is full. Is your mickey pin on the blue card available for trade? I'd like to zap someone with it :)

Your inbox is full hun! I'll post my pm here :)
Hi!

I saw your haul! WOW! I hope you are trading it, but I have a few matches for you and I really would love to have the Light up ariel pin and the Promise Mufasa pin? Please let me know! :anxious:

Macie

Well, if Darris is Rasputin (which I think it is)...that's who I was going to zap :) so it's all good :)

Well, if Darris is Rasputin (which I think it is)...that's who I was going to zap :) so it's all good :)

Yes that's him! The Mickey on card I bought for him when I won the break the forum auction and then I got him the sparkly one for his wife. I knew the both collected Okinawa Pins so as soon as I saw it, I asked him if she had it so that is going in her lovely collection :)

YES! Thank goodness his wife NEEDS those pins! :)

She is going to be one lucky bunny! It is a very rare LE pin.

EEEK I got the Lion King on Classic Promise pin coming, I can't wait to see it in person. did you just go to Japan or something?

Ahh were you the one who bought it from ebay? It is a lovely pin! This is my second LK Disney on Classic pin, I collect LK and had my first one about a year now and just got an extra to trade. No, I haven't been to Japan, I have a friend who helps me get these pins :)

Hey there,

all of the pins look so beautiful. :)

were we still working on a trade for the giselle pin, or is she going to somebody else?

Either way, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back