• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Lion King and UP displays! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Lion King and UP displays! :)

chipdale123

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99.1%
105   1   0
Hi everyone!:wiggle:
After a year of collecting Lion King and 8 months of collecting UP, here are my displays of my two fave collections! :)

Lion King board 1: Characters by themselves, no event/logo type pins:
IMG_3028.jpg

Huge thank you to Echo (Echoharmony) for taking the time to make this lovely Lion King board <3 :) It's so beautiful that I was afraid to put pins on it! haha :)

Lion King board 2: I made this board myself and it looks like poo poo compaired to the one Echoharmony made :lol: more Lion King pins!
IMG_3029.jpg

UP shadowboxes! I have two of them :) UP is probably my fave collection <3 Still missing quite a few though!
IMG_3090.jpg

Thanks for stopping by and looking~

Omg! Drool lol! So beautiful! I guessed that echo had mad it for you haha! Do you decide where to put the pins before you pin it in? I havent displayed on cork but it seems like its really hard to get the pin out after right?

I love your lion king pins and the board! It is so pretty! You should look for this pin to add to the lion king collection:
Pin 40105: Disney Auctions (P.I.N.S.) - Simba in Stampede

LK pins for the win!! :rock: Great collections! Your UP collection is adorable. I love it! Hope you fill the other box soon :goofy:

OMg!!! The board by echo is gorgeous. Beautiful work. I love your pins too. Very nice. I think i subscribe to you on yt. Ive been waiting to see your video of your up collection. Love your videos. Thanks for sharing your collection.

Your Lion King cork board is beyond beautiful. (Well done, Echo!) I hope you don't cover the tree itself in pins! It's so pretty to look at.

I really like the color of your Up shadowboxes. Did you paint those or did they come like that?

Both of them are great! Echo did such a nice job on the LK display, and I like your UP shadow boxes. The blue is a really nice bright color. Good luck on getting the rest of the UP pins you need :)

I really like the color of your Up shadowboxes. Did you paint those or did they come like that?

Thanks very much! I went to Michael's and bought the shadow boxes already white, and I bought the corkboard with the same dimensions as the shadow box and just painted it blue :) It's an easy and fun way to display your pins! They acually have shadowboxes on sale right now (like 50% off) and during the holidays I think they go on sale too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back