• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My little collection. I hope to see it grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My little collection. I hope to see it grow.

sixtiesthrowback

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please tell me anything you can about my pins... I don't know a lot.

Personal Collection:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Traders:

attachment.php

attachment.php

well, I can tell you your collection is great, especially since you have some Lion King Simba pins :D Its always good to have an UP pin too (grape badge) UP pins are hard to find most of the time.

Ohh we have the same Ellie Badge - I love it so much :) This is a great start! :)

I take it you're a Lion King collector? There's a lot of them around here - you'll fit in perfectly :D

-Charlie

I'm a post a want list shortly... this should show y'all the different areas I am interested in. I have 5 new pins on their way. Will post and update when they arrive.

My mother, meaning well, bought me a random pin on the last day of out last trip. She knew I liked Star Wars... unfortunately she doesn't know that Phantom Menace is by far the worst film in the series.

I din't know that...I'll keep an eye out... if I find them I'll get the set... it's up for trade at the moment though. =D

@Romancing Rain. I am so sorry. But that is by far and away my favorite pin, also the first I ever got. Major sentimental value I'm afraid!

Latest mail day!

attachment.php

At the moment it is part of my personal collection, I' move only just got it last week, and I'm really loving it. At the moment the only two I have for trade are marked above... but as my collection grows...I may change my mind. I'll let you know if I do?

Thanks for the pinpics. I have an account. I just need to sit down and set it all up correctly. =D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back