• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Newest (and my FAVORITE) Pin Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Newest (and my FAVORITE) Pin Board

The PINkeeper

One Lucky Dog
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Hi everybody,

So I don't usually show off my pin boards...usually because I am unsatisfied with the end result. However, I am so pleased with how my newest one turned out that I just couldn't keep it to myself!!! This is my FIFTH 101 Dalmatians pin board and I based its design on this pin:
pin54863

The pin has become a most wanted of mine as it has evaded me for about four years.
Anyway...on to the board!

First I painted the canvas to look like a picture frame. Second I drew and painted Pongo (and his paws) on poster board. I cut him out and glued Pongo to the back of the board and his paws on top of it. The end result was a nice 3D effect...just like a layered pin!

12388sm.jpg

The pins:
They didn't cover the board as I expected, but that is ok. It just means that I have room for a lot more!!!

2hq6rr8.jpg

The whole thing:
It ended up being a lot bigger than I expected, but I love it and I will hang it proudly on my wall next to my other Dalmatian pin boards :)

30vfbpj.jpg

Awesome!!! I have been thinking of doing something similar with the cheshire cat.
Makes me feel better seeing something similar!!! I really love your board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back