• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My newly organized Sleeping Beauty Book (Image Heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My newly organized Sleeping Beauty Book (Image Heavy)
WOW!! What an awesome collection!

We collect Briar Rose, Maleficent as a dragon and the fairies (mostly Merryweather) I also have a few of Aurora in blue but not even close to your collection it is awe inspiring!

Oh, wow! I did not know that there were so many DPF members who are collecting Sleeping Beauty pins :)

Many thanks to everyone for taking time to respond, as well as kind words. Best of luck in your pin quests!

Last edited:
UGGGH love your collection! Especially your three good fairies & Briar Rose! Like I always see sleeping beauty in pink all the time but you have a good mixture of all kinds. I hope your collection grows bigger & that you'll find your holy grails [:

Oh, wow! I did not know that there were so many DPF members who are collecting Sleeping Beauty pins :)
I was thinking the same thing. I too collect Sleeping Beauty as well. Pretty much anything from the movie. Although, I have more Aurora pins than maleficent or the fairies. Love your collection you have some wonderful pins I hope to acquire some day :D

So, dear Jason, your wish is my command :lol:
Well since you put it THAT way ... can I wish for more wishes???

That is a whole lot of awesome right there and my goodness ... Hannah would love the pink pages!! And I didn't think you touched the stuff! :D

Amazing collection ... and to think that is isn't even all of it?!? :shock:

I was just looking at this again. Such a enchanting collection. I adore the fairies, particularly Fauna. :)

Last edited:
I prefer the fourth Fairy...the unloved one , but I love seeing your collection. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back