• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Pin Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Pin Boards

IronMan

Real Marvel Chaser
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
So I've decided to make an all encompassing post dedicated to all the boards I make! I'll keep updating it with new boards and the custom works I'm doing! Thanks for being so supportive and awesome guys!

First board (my personal one):
vubazu7y.jpg

Second board (recipient to be announced soon):

3edy5a9e.jpg

3 Board Set for Nesspin12

IMAG2871_1.jpg

These were the first boards I was comissioned for and I had so much fun making them! Some fun details about the board:

Just like at the top of any Disney Castle there is Tinkerbell! Fun Fact: Her pixie dust trail glows in the dark!
t2gTv4fLeJyx1L_vseZivJK4k6v3wsF3CiKTtsTFEk4=w305-h541-no
bAZSHdUvm8AjRqcdcHM2eIRMiQJShfZAwR58GwIDJqk=w305-h541-no

Tiana's jewelry s made of 3D jewels!

5GYQB1k46NNsUQ2UTT5zYwUM9sjqYcq6Lo6PxfITKxc=w305-h541-no

And here are pics from Nesspin12 herself! :D

gjtALtKtdPRiRalbtbTnRZ3mvdbqZS2zxjOHnljqpQ=w276-h207-p-no
PgS3uWT3eoK-fh-zv_yIY0O3qYYKDuU6knwrEexpmg=w276-h207-p-no
HhDwglEaoJfB8Y7oK6Hg6cmHPkDDE3dH2gzA1_NoDg=w276-h207-p-no

Stay tuned for more boards! If you want one send me a PM :D

Last edited:
While your brave board is impressive, that Tiana one brings a smile to my face. I love that scene and you did a great job with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back