• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My Princess Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooh, how pretty! How did I miss this before?? I especially like the Snow White dangle pin with the bow and apple. Lovely!!

Usually I'm not a princess girl (other than Belle), but I'm finding myself wanting several pins out of your collection because they are so nice! Congratulations on a wonderful collection. :)

You've got some lovely UK pins there! I have the Snow White Locket for trade if you're at all interested??

pin75932

PM me if you are :)

-Charlie

My Princess Pins - New Pictures

Thanks for all the really nice messages about my collection. Cheshirecat, I might be getting the Snow White locket but if not I will have to pm you as I would really like to get it :) My collection has really changed since this thread was started though, so here is what it is like now. Nothing new to add on the Rapunzel and Belle pages, and some Princesses have had to start to share until I can find a new pin bag
2qs1f7m.jpg
20hrbrt.jpg
2u6k606.jpg
kd8w2p.jpg
eitr1g.jpg
2m3k8ep.jpg
255rits.jpg
2qs2tqh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back