• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

My very first pins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My very first pins!

Honeybunny

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
So here are my first 4 pins!!! I am so excited and love my new pins. Although the Ursula one is fake I still think It is pretty just wont be trading it. I know the thumper and snow white one are real but im a little unsure about the cheshire cat one as well. Only because of its weight but every thing else with the pin is perfect. Anyways here are my pins!!!
:cheshire:

1.jpg

The snow white pin is my favorite!!!

34.jpg

2.jpg

Pin 39169: Disney Movie Club Exclusive Pin # 10 - Thumper
Pin 47988: Cheshire Cat - Tail Spinner
Pin 74834: Walt's Classic Collection - Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs - Snow White

What a beautiful start to a collection! I've never seen that Snow White pin before, she's really pretty! As far as I know they don't really make counterfeits of pins with moving elements like that, but I could be wrong. He looks good to me, anyway, and not all pins are made of the same exact materials. I don't have anything on your want list to contribute to your new collection, but please feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or need any help! :)

What a beautiful start to a collection! I've never seen that Snow White pin before, she's really pretty! As far as I know they don't really make counterfeits of pins with moving elements like that, but I could be wrong. He looks good to me, anyway, and not all pins are made of the same exact materials. I don't have anything on your want list to contribute to your new collection, but please feel free to PM me if you ever have any questions or need any help! :)

Oh thats true. It will be too much work to make quick money off of a pin like that. It probably is real then. And thank you! I feel like its a pretty good start too! Thank you :)

Update on my pins!!! This is where my collection is at so far! I decided im going to focus on collecting Snow white, Stitch, Cheshire cat, and maybe some mulan. Im in LOVE with my new tinkerbell pin. Im not a huge tink fan but I have an obsession with cupcakes. I have atleast 8 cupcake figurine thingys in my room... Anyways here they are!!!

4.jpg

And I cant find the stitch one I have on pinpics... Any help?

If you like cupcakes you should start a cupcake collection!! That would be a great collection!! :) Super cute!!

Like a pin collection with cup cakes? Or just a cupcake collection in general cause I already have that lol
But I should look into the pin one!! See if there are even many out there!

Pins with cupcakes... search cupcake on the pinpics search!!!!

Click the "search" link, then scroll to the bottom of that page, it says continue. Click it! Then it will take you to the next page, scroll down to the bottom of that page and type in whatever you would like to search for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back