• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Mystery Stamp Pin Collection Puzzle- In case you were wondering...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mystery Stamp Pin Collection Puzzle- In case you were wondering...

scottydem

Senior DPF Senior Member
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
So here are the 4 puzzles solved (using the dreaded tool that is paint)

*also, due to lack of pictures some are chasers*

caste-1.jpg

pooh.jpg

crown.jpg

present.jpg

And finally, when you put them together you get Mickey!

COMPLETE.jpg

Time well spent! :)

Very cool! We just started getting the pins today, mainly the Nightmares, but the colors and the chasers are just awesome! We weren't gonna get started with them, but oh well, you know how that goes!

These pins are larger than we thought they would be (1.75" h x 1.5" w) and have a nice heavy weight. We are putting together the NBC sets though the all of the pins we have seen are very attractive and the quality is good. This limited release mystery set is much nicer than the PT52 pins released last year.

Yeah, I was impressed by the heft and size of these when they were released last Thursday (I had no idea they were releasing that day). I had no idea they were going to be so big - I was picturing them more at the size of previous mystery pouch releases like the Princess Teacups or something. The NBC pins are especially nice, with the black/white monochrome variants looking really great.

-JD

Ooh, I love those pins. Got to get the Tiana ones, but I'd love to have them all. I suspect that would cost rather a lot though! Lol.

Very cool!! Can't show my little one or she will HAVE TO HAVE the entire set!! (LOL)!! She is a sucker for mystery pins -- but they are just getting too out of control for our pocket book. Will have to trade for the Ariel/Pluto/Tiana ones! Thanks for putting the pics together for us!

I have to say that separately these stamp pins don't do very much for me.. But when you put them all together and you can see what they make they look REALLY awesome! :D

In the words of Captain Amazing," Oh, DAAANG!!!"
First, the completer Jack and Sally Locket pin, then this! Disney sure knows how to hit Nightmare fans! Count me in for playing the game, along with the PTN pin series, the unseen Gold Jack PT52 series... Who needs a mortgage, anyways ?!?

This set is really nice. I just got off the Disney Dream yesterday and ran to the park today to pick up some of these pins. I was very impressed with the size and quality of these pins, big improvement over PT52. Plus in each pouch, it came with a sheet showing the full series. Great for keeping track of what you need! Thanks Disney!

If they are still available.. I would love to get some... Any info would be great :) I was anxious about them before, but even more so after reading about everyone being impressed with them! :)

Oh man. I was watching the Giselle one on eBay last week, and didn't get it b/c I thought it was too expensive. Now there are a lot more of the stamp pins on eBay, but they're all even more than the other pin was! Eek! I really want Cinderella, Giselle, Tiana, and Aurora, but we'll have to see how much it'll cost me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back