New 52 weeks of zapping

Beccalionsmom

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I can't believe how amazing of a place this forum is!! I really did think that wdw was the most magical place on earth, but now I think its dpf.

bjean

Pin Fairy Godmother
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Hi ya everyone! Sorry I've been away from the forum for a few days! And I'm very late in posting some super cool zaps and birthday gifts!! Earlier this week I received a terrific lbe from the one and only Grail Slayer ... Sir David!! :bowdown: Thank you to everyone who nominated me!! This lovely arrived with the note saying that I was Zap number 7!! I think I need to make this my new lucky number!!

Thank you David and please forgive me for taking awhile to get this posted!! I think there's a time warp in my house as I seem to be loosing time much too easily these days! :lol: Sending lots of hugs to y'all and looking forward to seeing those that attend David's big pin bash in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS NOW!! WooHoo!! :rock:

1rzwxs.jpg

caw caw rawr

Squirrel!
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
#12 has been received with much excitement!!!

I was on the phone going through the motions with a scammer (if I don't pay to let them fix my computer then it may explode!) and walking out to my mailbox instead of doing what they were asking me to do when I had to cut the call short because I found a LBE in my mailbox. I am so excited! I didn't expect to be zapped! There are so many more deserving on the forum. But thank you! I love it! Thank you so much Sir and Lady Grail Slayer! You are forever giving to others and I am thankful for you!

squidget

DPF Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

I was on the phone going through the motions with a scammer (if I don't pay to let them fix my computer then it may explode!) and walking out to my mailbox instead of doing what they were asking me to do when I had to cut the call short because I found a LBE in my mailbox. I am so excited! I didn't expect to be zapped! There are so many more deserving on the forum. But thank you! I love it! Thank you so much Sir and Lady Grail Slayer! You are forever giving to others and I am thankful for you!

Congratulations!! What a lovely pin :)

docfish2u

Sir David, Grail Slayer Knight
Rating - 100%
735   0   0

We are just sending goodies to nice people who were nominated.

lynn99

Well-Known DPF Member
Rating - 100%
140   0   0
Wow! Look what I got! (week #15). Totally unexpected, thanks to whoever nominated me, and to the docfishes!

It's already on my "Mega Mickey Icon" board from Vixy! Which I still have to actually hang on my wall, instead of it being propped up amongst all the other stuff on my table.....

Vixy

The Girl That's Never Been
Rating - 100%
256   0   0
Squeee! I'm #17! I didn't expect to be one of the zapped. :) This came at the perfect time, too; I was just having a cranky morning due to a series of small but irritating stuff. Now I have this lovely gem for my raven collection!

mQV0vRN751J9fM4bBvRCKYSmSaaJrxZVfxNxeIhShZt1=w863-h647-no

Thank you so much to whomever nominated me, and thank you to David & Amy for doing this lovely thing! <3 <3 <3

(Also lynn99, your board looks FABULOUS!)

HiddenMickeys

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
OMG!!! I got zapped in the 52 weeks game!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! So awesome! I was out of town for a class and had a bunch of pin mail waiting for me when I got home, but one of the envelopes had a suspicious return address. And by suspicious, I mean I knew who it was and was immediately thinking he was up to something :p

What a wonderful surprise! I got 3862: Megara and Pegasus Propin!!!! Thank you guys so, so much!! I've been so busy with work and home that I really fell off the radar as far as the board was concerned, so it was really nice to be remembered. Big hugs all around :hug:

photo-54_zpsmizx2gc7.jpg

Rocke01

love to pin trade!
DPF Charter Member
Rating - 100%
321   0   0
Hi David, I would love to help you with this so if you see anything on my sale board or if you want me to send pictures to Amy on Facebook I can send you whatever you want. You are a true gem to this community and to us!

dawny

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
348   0   0
well it was my turn--because I am awesome I guess I got 34106 Rutt and Tuk a really hard pin to get and I have wanted it since I started collecting My computer is having major problems soooo if anyone can add a photo that would be great...use comment with quote :) cant even use the smilys on here.

Ninpin

Mothmouse
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
well it was my turn--because I am awesome I guess I got 34106 Rutt and Tuk a really hard pin to get and I have wanted it since I started collecting My computer is having major problems soooo if anyone can add a photo that would be great...use comment with quote :) cant even use the smilys on here.

pin34106

Here you go! And it is a great pin!

:)