• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! New 52 weeks of zapping

ZAPPED! New 52 weeks of zapping
Wow. It's been so long since I've been on here that I've completely forgotten about all of the great kindness that just flows out of this place! This thread is going on my subscriptions and I can't wait to see what pops up each week! :D

~Merlin

I have been battling dual bouts of bronchitis and depression, and then this arrived in my mailbox.

DSCF0043_zpsn8o5633l.jpg

Thank you, David, Amy, and whoever nominated me. I am so grateful. You have no idea how much it lifts my spirits to know that someone is thinking of me.

I have been battling dual bouts of bronchitis and depression, and then this arrived in my mailbox.

Thank you, David, Amy, and whoever nominated me. I am so grateful. You have no idea how much it lifts my spirits to know that someone is thinking of me.

I am always amazed at how zaps just show up at the right time. I hope you feel better very soon!!!

Week 4 is all packaged up and ready to go. I can't wait to hear about this one.

Btw, it is not to late to nominate people who deserve to be zapped.

OMG!!!! I don't know who nominated me (I have a strong suspicion, though), but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is a pin that I thought I might never have in my collection. If I had a most wanted signature, this pin would have been on it. I have been away from trading for about 6 months and have been on the forum only recently and infrequently, so this is probably the most generous zap I have ever received. David, you sneaky man, I see your sneaky, wonderful hand in this. I don't know whether to be very mad at you or drive up to Seattle and hug the stuffing out of you!!!! Again, thank you so, so much.

image.jpg1_zps65odoso3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture, but it's the Phantom Manor Jumbo. Awesome, awesome pin!

OMG!!!! I don't know who nominated me (I have a strong suspicion, though), but THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! This is a pin that I thought I might never have in my collection. If I had a most wanted signature, this pin would have been on it. I have been away from trading for about 6 months and have been on the forum only recently and infrequently, so this is probably the most generous zap I have ever received. David, you sneaky man, I see your sneaky, wonderful hand in this. I don't know whether to be very mad at you or drive up to Seattle and hug the stuffing out of you!!!! Again, thank you so, so much.

image.jpg1_zps65odoso3.jpg

Sorry for the crappy picture, but it's the Phantom Manor Jumbo. Awesome, awesome pin!

I am always up for hugs, but it might be closer to you to wait until our party in May. :lol: I traded for that pin at our last party with Janice knowing full well that it would end up being zapped to somebody. I have a nice little stash of pins just for that reason and now I have a bunch more thanx to you. It seemed fitting. I could tell you who nominated you but then I would have to kill you and what fun would that be? :rofl:

I am totally amazed that I have received # 5 of the 52 weeks of Zapping, to whoever nominated me Thank You Here is what I got form the zap a Pooh and Eeyore pin with Eeyore putting an ornament on the Christmas tree, I just love it, Picture did not load but it is in the photobucket below

http://i1262.photobucket.com/albums/ii601/Fuzzybunny59/DSC04345.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Look what was in my mailbox last night!!! I was so surprised and excited to receive such an awesome pin! THANK YOU, David and whoever nominated me to be included in the zapping! I feel so special and very blessed to be a part of DPF! :D
FullSizeRender%2B%284%29.jpg

Back