• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Ornaments For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Ornaments For 2012

DRJ1828

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The US Disney Store has recently released many new ornaments. There is a previous separate forum thread for the new Disney Parks Ear Hat Ornament Collection, so this thread will list ornaments that are not part of that collection. I believe the ornaments listed below are a selection of the best of the previously unreleased items. They are the ones that caught my eye as being beautiful representations of my favorite Disney characters.

Dopey and Snow White Ornament - Photo by drj1828, on Flickr

Dopey and Snow White Ornament - Sketch by drj1828, on Flickr

''Drink Me'' Alice in Wonderland Ornament - Product Image #1- Photo by drj1828, on Flickr

''Drink Me'' Alice in Wonderland Ornament - Product Image #2 - Sketch by drj1828, on Flickr

Halloween Town Mayor Ornament - Disney Parks Product Image #1 - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Halloween Town Mayor Ornament - Disney Parks Product Image #2 - Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Sally Ornament - Disney Parks Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

Santa Jack Skellington Ornament - Disney Parks Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

I am so excited for this year's ornaments! :)

A couple weeks ago on Facebook, DS released a preview of this year's ornaments and announced they would be released on September 17th. So, I was confused/surprised to see some of them released already on the website! I am tempted to order the ones I want but there are about 4 more from the preview that I want that aren't on the website yet.

Does anyone know if Disney packages ornaments well to ship? Or would it be better to find them in the store?

I remember seeing the nightmare before xmas ones at Disneyland on the 1st but not the others.
I don't like the way Alice's face is on the ornament compared to how pretty it is in the sketch but oh well! Definitely getting this when it comes out! If I can @.@ *looks into wallet, sees nothing and aims for her hubby's* LOL :D

EDIT: CRUD! I just had to look through the Disney Store website @.@ my husband's wallet is doomed! LOL Look at all those pretty princess ornaments !! Eeeeee

Last edited:
I am so excited for this year's ornaments! :)

A couple weeks ago on Facebook, DS released a preview of this year's ornaments and announced they would be released on September 17th. So, I was confused/surprised to see some of them released already on the website! I am tempted to order the ones I want but there are about 4 more from the preview that I want that aren't on the website yet.

Does anyone know if Disney packages ornaments well to ship? Or would it be better to find them in the store?

I can't speak entirely for all Disney ornaments, but I ordered 13 of the ear hat ornaments (which had to ship to Australia) and overall only 2 of them were broken - one wayyyy more than the other. I just sent Disney some pictures and asked if they could be replaced and they replaced them at no-charge. The replacement ones weren't broken, so that's good. The only thing I've noticed is that they send a pretty huge box for small items. But should be okay! They seem reasonable at replacing them =D. Hope that helps.

Here is their full "preview" list. Looks like they go on sale in stores on 9/17. I noticed some for sale on ds.com already, and the UK store has the same listed, although some different ones for sale.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151104688739530.459134.59526724529&type=3

All I gotta say is........

TANGLED EVER AFTER!!!!!!!
549611_10151106450914530_1341519384_n.jpg

WOW, I'm so loving these ornaments! I'm so happy the made a Mulan, since last year they made all princess with puffy dresses for the exception of her and Pocahontas (as usual). I'm happy they made them this year :D ! And Rapunzel with Flynn and Aurora with Philip are a must buy for me! What a shame there's no Ariel with Eric and Mulan with Shang :/

These are beautiful!! I hope we can add them to our Christmas tree this year! I really hopy the Rapunzel & Flynn one will be available in the US, still waiting for the wedding Rapunzel doll with short hair to show up!! >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back