• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
Really that small how are the Fairies? and the price?
Their bodies are 4 1/2 to 5 inches tall; with their hats they are 5 1/2 to 6 inches tall. The set of 3 Good Fairies is $16.50, as Pauly88 stated. As for the equivalent newly released all plush dolls, they are 11'' tall and are $8.50 each, or 2 for $15.

I was told by my Disney Store that the 4 mini Tangled Ever After set will be released on 1-31. Hope they are!!

Last edited:
New Dolls on Sale Online at the US Site - DisneyStore.com !!

The following new doll releases that were previously only available in the brick & mortar US Disney Stores have just been added to the DisneyStore.com site!

Sleeping Beauty Flora, Fauna and Merryweather Doll Set -- 3-Pc.

Mini Disney Princess Doll Set #1 -- 4-Pc. (Belle, Tiana, Aurora and Pocahontas)

Mini Disney Princess Doll Set #2 -- 4-Pc. (Mulan, Cinderella, Jasmine and Snow White)

Mini Disney Princess Doll Set #3 -- 4-Pc. (Ariel and her sisters Alana, Adella, and Arista)

Seven Dwarfs Doll Set -- 7-Pc.

Tangled Mother Gothel Doll -- 12''

Tangled Maximus Action Figure -- 11'' H

There are various other items that are Disney Princess related (but not dolls) that were added this morning, that might be of interest to Forum members. Just click on the New Arrivals tab in the Disney Store website.

So it would appear that the general trend is that the non-LE dolls can be available at the retail stores approximately two weeks prior to them being available online, depending on if a store actually receives them and is willing to sell them... Of course, Tangled Ever After Rapunzel totally went a different route by being available at DLR only just after January 1st and then at WDW a few weeks later... We'll see if the retail TDS stores/online brings in 12" Tangled Ever After Rapunzel with the rest of the T.E.A. merchandise that we've heard about. I'm looking forward to a 12" T.E.A. Flynn, myself. :)

A correction! My apologies, but the 4 mini Tangled Ever After-along with the Wedding Rapunzel dolls will be released on February 21st per my store. The cast member was mis-informed. The dolls arrived in store today, but are going on the shelves 2-21-12.

A correction! My apologies, but the 4 mini Tangled Ever After-along with the Wedding Rapunzel dolls will be released on February 21st per my store. The cast member was mis-informed. The dolls arrived in store today, but are going on the shelves 2-21-12.

Thanks for the update! Ah well, more waiting. :) Do you know if the Wedding/Tangled Ever Afer 12" Flynn doll is also going to be available at that time, or is he still in the hazy "future release" zone?

Maximus being petted by six Disney Princesses

Here are photos of the Tangled Maximus 11'' action doll, both boxed and unboxed.
Tangled Maximus 11'' Doll. New Disney Store Release for 2012. Available in Disney Stores, not online yet.

Maximus, the white horse sidekick character from ''Tangled'', as an 11'' long and tall hard plastic action figure. He is very stable on his four legs. His neck, head and legs move in unison. He also has articulated front knees. Tugging on his rear legs causes him to neigh for several seconds. He has a long blonde mane, a tail, and a top tuft. Also has a saddle and reigns. Made by Simba for the Disney Store. $24.50 US.

In combing out his tail and top tuft, a lot of his hair came out. So I didn't dare comb out his very tangled mane, instead I just smoothed it out using my hands. It looks pretty good anyway.

Tangled Maximus 11'' Doll Unboxed - Left View With Disney Parks Rapunzel by drj1828, on Flickr

Photo of Maximus being petted by the Disney Princesses Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel and Cinderella.
The 12'' Princess dolls are all from the 2011 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection 10 doll set, by the Disney Store.

Tangled Maximus 11'' Doll - Surrounded By Six Disney Princesses by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Photo of Maximus being petted by the Disney Princesses Snow White, Aurora, Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel and Cinderella.
The 12'' Princess dolls are all from the 2011 Disney Princess Classic Film Collection 10 doll set, by the Disney Store.

Tangled Maximus 11'' Doll - Surrounded By Six Disney Princesses by drj1828, on Flickr

Okay, this picture is just too cute! :D Thanks for sharing, DRJ1828!
~~~~~

I couldn't wait any long so I purchased a Tangled Ever After Rapunzel on eBay, so I really hope the rumors about a wedding Fylnn doll are true! Besides King Triton, the only male doll I've considered getting from Disney was Flynn. I really wish Price Eric didn't look...kinda crazy. Maybe it's just me, but I just feel like something is off with his face. Maybe I have to see it in person?

Love the photos with the different size dolls together!

You are lucky your store released the ever after set- I went to mine today to look for it and they didn't put them out yet :(

They do look fabulous though- I think I want them even more now.

You are lucky your store released the ever after set- I went to mine today to look for it and they didn't put them out yet :(

Thanks! Since the official release date for the new Tangled Ever After merchandise is supposedly February 20th, your store should have them for sale next week. Here's some more photos of the two Rapunzel wedding dolls together:

Tangled Ever After Rapunzels - 12'' Wedding Doll Holding Her Mini Self - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Ever After Rapunzels - 12'' Wedding Doll Holding Her Mini Self - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

New Plush Dolls Released February 15, 2012

I posted some of this in the other thread a few days ago, but to keep this thread up to date, here are links and photos of the new plush dolls released by the US Disney Store this past Wednesday, February 15, 2012. They should also be available in US Disney Stores by next week. Some stores are already selling them.

Plush Bride Rapunzel Doll -- 20'' H

Plush Bride Rapunzel Doll -- 20'' H - Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

Tangled Plush Flynn Doll -- 21'' H

Tangled Plush Flynn Doll -- 21'' H - Product Image by drj1828, on Flickr

Beauty and the Beast: Beast Plush -- 17'' H

Beauty and the Beast - Beast Plush -- 17'' H - Product Image #1 - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

They should be out tomorrow, , February 21st, in all Disney Stores.

All these Tangled dolls are so cute! Great pictures DRJ1828
Thanks!

Tangled Ever After Mini Doll Set - Wedding Flynn Rider and Blonde Rapunzel Unboxed

Continuation of the unboxing of the Tangled Ever After mini doll set. The last two dolls to be deboxed are the wedding Flynn Rider and blonde Rapunzel dolls. First a short review of mini doll set and each of the four dolls:
Review of the Tangled Ever After Mini Doll Set

The Disney Tangled Ever After Mini Princess Doll Set, by the Disney Store, was just purchased at my local store. They are posable 6 inch dolls including a blonde Rapunzel, a wedding groom Flynn Rider, a wedding bride brown haired Rapunzel, and Mother Gothel. It is not yet available online. It sells for $19.50 US. It is set for general release on Tuesday February 21, 2012 in the US and Canada.

The Mother Gothel doll is a beautiful 5.5 inch rendition of the villain of Tangled. She has posable head, arms and legs. Her flexible arms and legs bend at the elbows and knees. She has green eyes, gold eye shadow on heavy upper eyelids, painted upper and lower eyelashes, an aquiline nose, smirking red lips and a great mass of tightly curled shiny raven hair that is soft and resilient. She is wearing a dark red satin dress with a golden sash, and dark red flat shoes (although her feet are angled as if she to wear high heeled shoes). Unlike her larger versions, she does not have a black cape.

The Wedding Rapunzel Mini Doll is a 5.5 inch reproduction of the lead female character of Tangled and Tangled Ever After. She has posable head, arms and legs. Her flexible arms and legs bend at the elbows and knees. She has had her magical long blonde hair cut short, and it turned brown. She is dressed in her wedding outfit, which consists of a full length veil with a silver band, an ivory satin wedding gown with a pink and gold front insert. She is wearing ivory flat heeled shoes.

The Wedding Groom Flynn Rider Mini Doll is a 6 inch represention of the lead male character of Tangled and Tangled Ever After. His real name is Eugene Fitzherbert. He has posable head, arms and legs. His flexible arms and legs bend at the elbows and knees. He has molded black hair and a painted black goatee. The neck portion of his head overhangs the neck portion of his torso rather conspicuously, so it looks as though his head belongs to a different, larger doll. I think that the collar of his shirt is supposed to cover that defect. He is dressed in a wedding groom outfit, which consists of an ivory satin long sleeved shirt (or tunic) with gold trim and a matching sash, gray pants, and black boots. His boots enable him to stand up on his own very stably on a hard flat surface. From behind, you can see that the boots don't fully wrap around his legs.

The Blonde Rapunzel Mini Doll is a 5.5 inch model of the lead female character of Tangled, in her original appearance, with long golden blonde hair. She has posable head, arms and legs. Her flexible arms and legs bend at the elbows and knees. She has 5 inches of long straight silky smooth golden blonde hair. She has big green eyes, a cute little nose, smiling pink lips and freckles across the top of her cheeks and nose. She is dressed in a simplified version of her iconic pink and purple satin gown, which consists of solid colored cloth - no printed patterns and no lace. It has pink short sleeves, a pink bow on the light purple bodice, and a dark purple pleated skirt. Of course, she is also barefoot.

Wedding Flynn Rider and Blonde Rapunzel Unboxed

Wedding Flynn Rider Mini Doll - Free Standing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Wedding Flynn Rider Mini Doll - Free Standing - Midrange Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Wedding Flynn Rider Mini Doll - Free Standing - Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Blonde Rapunzel Mini Doll - Deboxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Blonde Rapunzel Mini Doll - Deboxed - Midrange Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Blonde Rapunzel Mini Doll - Deboxed - Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait

Group portraits of a sampling of the posable dolls produced by Disney of the main Tangled and Tangled Ever After characters. Namely, Mother Gothel, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider. I chose one representative doll of each size and character. Not included are the singing 17'', toddler 16'' Rapunzel dolls, and the 12'' Flynn Rider dolls.

Rear Row: 17'' LE Mother Gothel and (Blonde) Rapunzel
Middle Row: 12'' Mother Gothel, Wedding (Blonde) Rapunzel, Classic Rapunzel
Bottom Row: 6'' Mother Gothel, Wedding Flynn Rider, Wedding (Brunette) Rapunzel, Classic Rapunzel

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait - Full View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait - Closeup of Wedding Flynn Rider and Rapunzel by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Tangled Doll Group Portrait - Closeup of the Mini Dolls by drj1828, on Flickr

New Dolls Released Online at DisneyStore.com - February 21, 2012

New Tangled Ever After dolls are now released online just after the start of today, February 21, 2012. They also should be available in retail Disney Stores when they open today. Of course, the LE Rapunzel Wedding Doll is just a pre-order - you will be able to view a display copy of the doll in the store.

Pre-Order Limited Edition Tangled Ever After Rapunzel Wedding Doll -- 17'' H

Tangled Ever After Mini Princess Doll Set -- 4-Pc.

Tangled Ever After Rapunzel Doll -- 12'' H

Tangled Ever After Flynn Rider Doll -- 12'' H

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back