• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012
Grrr, that Rapunzel figurine is amazing! I have the others but they didn't have her when I went last summer :(

Since the DS sale ends today, I visited my local DS today and although they didnt have the Pascal plush with the bowtie, they did have the mini plush dolls :D i got my fave (Sleeping Beauty) :D but they also sold out of Rapunzel :(

If you search on ebay "disney pascal plush" and sort by newly listed you'll see the pictures of the Wedding Pascal.

I was at my local DS on Friday and I didn't see it, not sure if they just sold out or they haven't been received yet.

I just bought the Wedding Pascal today. He's adorable! He's got a little collar and bow tie on. He isn't made from the same material as the old Pascal.

Some new merchandise to watch out for:

There's a new Rajah plush from Aladdin, he's 29.50.

Also there are new Mini Bean Bag plush that feature the Princesses now. It's similar to the small 8.50 Jesse, Woody, and Buzz dolls except they are priced at 10.50. I saw Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Belle, Ariel, Rapunzel.

I also saw that we got in charms or "wishing charm bracelets." Those are 5.50 but they are nothing like the UK Charm Bracelets. I only saw Ariel and Toy Story's Jesse bracelets in the back.

Hey! Does anyone have an 17" Rapunzel(the first one) for sale at a reasonable price? She is expensive on ebay? :( I wanted to try here before I head to my last resort( eBay or Amazon).
Thanks.

Hey! Does anyone have an 17" Rapunzel(the first one) for sale at a reasonable price? She is expensive on ebay? :( I wanted to try here before I head to my last resort( eBay or Amazon).
Thanks.

eBay is your best bet for an attempt at a good price for the first 17" (blonde) Rapunzel doll. I bought one last month for only a little over original cost plus shipping fees, but that is kind of rare. Especially with the new 17" Wedding Rapunzel doll's release coming up, sellers are increasing their prices on all of the 17" dolls, so you might want to monitor current listings and bid if you see one within your budget. For a price range, I would budget no more than $150-$175 for this doll (but of course less is better), given the eBay final selling prices on this doll over the past few months. She is, of course incredibly beautiful.

If you can find a Limited Edition 17" blonde Rapunzel for $150, you got a deal. She's starting to be around $200, and the lowest I saw was about $187 on Amazon. Been looking to get this doll myself, as well. Anybody know of any other places besides eBay and Amazon to buy these sold out dolls like this?

Thanks for the tip! Do you think that if I wait a couple of months, the price might go down? I haven't seen 17" blonde Rapunzel for less than 180 on ebay for the past 2 weeks. :/ And most of the current listing have Rapunzel for around 200 dollars.

It's really hard to say. Rapunzel is really popular considering she's the new princess, and the hype over the wedding doll might want people to want the older one, too (Back in December she was selling for $150-ish, before people knew about a limited edition wedding doll). She might even just stick to around $200, I see the Limited Edition Belle is around that price and she's 2 years old, whereas Rapunzel will be a year old in the next few weeks.

It's really hard to say. Rapunzel is really popular considering she's the new princess, and the hype over the wedding doll might want people to want the older one, too (Back in December she was selling for $150-ish, before people knew about a limited edition wedding doll). She might even just stick to around $200, I see the Limited Edition Belle is around that price and she's 2 years old, whereas Rapunzel will be a year old in the next few weeks.

^I totally agree! Doll prices are kind of fickle, but I am positive that the spike in recent prices for LE 17" blonde Rapunzel, Belle, and Tiana dolls is due to the interest generated in the upcoming Wedding Rapunzel 17" doll. Prices may reduce in a couple months, but they also may not. LE 17" Snow White has held on stubbornly to at least a $400 price tag (which is actually really low-ball) on eBay, but then again, someone bought a $1000 listing the same day that another person won a $500 auction for her... Another factor seems to be the condition of the doll box. A listing of the blonde Rapunzel doll sold for $105 a few days ago, but the box was listed as being water damaged. However, the doll was perfectly fine. So if the box is not so important to you, you may find a good deal that way. Keep in mind that the CoA is tightly sealed in plastic, so water damage to the box should not affect the CoA at all.

My best advice is to be patient but also to be very diligent in eBay monitoring. When a good deal comes up, grab it. Also, if a seller offers their listing with the "Or Best Offer" option, take a stab at it and make an offer. You never know what sort of deal you can get with that. That is how I got my 17" LE blonde Rapunzel at a good price. Good luck!

^I totally agree! Doll prices are kind of fickle, but I am positive that the spike in recent prices for LE 17" blonde Rapunzel, Belle, and Tiana dolls is due to the interest generated in the upcoming Wedding Rapunzel 17" doll. Prices may reduce in a couple months, but they also may not. LE 17" Snow White has held on stubbornly to at least a $400 price tag (which is actually really low-ball) on eBay, but then again, someone bought a $1000 listing the same day that another person won a $500 auction for her... Another factor seems to be the condition of the doll box. A listing of the blonde Rapunzel doll sold for $105 a few days ago, but the box was listed as being water damaged. However, the doll was perfectly fine. So if the box is not so important to you, you may find a good deal that way. Keep in mind that the CoA is tightly sealed in plastic, so water damage to the box should not affect the CoA at all.

My best advice is to be patient but also to be very diligent in eBay monitoring. When a good deal comes up, grab it. Also, if a seller offers their listing with the "Or Best Offer" option, take a stab at it and make an offer. You never know what sort of deal you can get with that. That is how I got my 17" LE blonde Rapunzel at a good price. Good luck!

Agree with you on the damaged box issue. I got a 17" Tiana for $177 because her box was slightly bent outward on one side, but otherwise it's perfectly fine. I care about the doll, and as long as the box is generally reasonable I don't think it's a big deal.

Thanks for the advice guys! Its greatly appreciated!
I can't wait for Wedding Rapunzel to come in the mail! I feel like these weeks are going by slower and her release date gets closer! I have a chemistry test the week of her release! So she will be a nice reward to my unending hours of studying! :hsd:

**eBay links not permitted. Sorry :(**

An auction for LE blonde Rapunzel! She is currently at 160! My boyfriend bought me this doll already so I thought I would post the link to her auction for Naname or anyone else looking for her :)

Last edited by a moderator:
**eBay links not permitted. Sorry :(**

An auction for LE blonde Rapunzel! She is currently at 160! My boyfriend bought me this doll already so I thought I would post the link to her auction for Naname or anyone else looking for her :)

Thanks! :)
I did check eBay, and I'm going to watch her to see how high she'll sell. If she goes for $200, I'm just gonna give-in to resellers on Amazon :ugh:

They have lots of new things at the Disney Store! I'm so happy that they FINALLY have the Aurora Kidada here! I have to get her! They've also released the mini-plushes as was mentioned earlier, along with an adorable little clutch (similar to the designer princess one) that I picked up today.

I have just seen these on the UK Disney Store website ...

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=

http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney...&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Dx=

They look soooo adorable, I wonder if they are in stores yet ? as I LOVE the wedding one ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back