• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Disney Store Doll Releases For 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mini Princess and Pascal Plushes

Some photos I took of the recently released mini plush Disney Princesses (specifically, Snow White and Rapunzel) and the mini plush wedding Pascal, in group photos with other Disney dolls:

12'' Mini Plush Princess Dolls - Disney Store - Snow White and Rapunzel with 21'' Snow White Plush by drj1828, on Flickr

14'' Tangled Maximus Plush with Other Tangled Dolls #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

14'' Tangled Maximus Plush with Other Tangled Dolls #5 by drj1828, on Flickr

dolls

I was in the disney store (uk) the other day for the first time in ages and seen the 4 mini dolls for the first time in real life, as I had only seen the picture online. I cannot believe how tiny the dolls are and that its £20 here, which is about $30!

Some photos I took of the recently released mini plush Disney Princesses (specifically, Snow White and Rapunzel) and the mini plush wedding Pascal, in group photos with other Disney dolls:

12'' Mini Plush Princess Dolls - Disney Store - Snow White and Rapunzel with 21'' Snow White Plush by drj1828, on Flickr

14'' Tangled Maximus Plush with Other Tangled Dolls #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

14'' Tangled Maximus Plush with Other Tangled Dolls #5 by drj1828, on Flickr

Too cute! I love the way you posed them for the picture!

Those inquiring about the Merida dolls or other Brave merchandise...I got a sneak peak at the merchandise that is flooding our store's backroom and I honestly think she is really beautiful. She retails for 16.50.

I saw we received her costume, wig, and crown (typical stuff they do for most of their characters). We are getting in a lot of Brave merch. I hope there will be some for adults =). I think I also saw a mug. Not sure what that was though. I believe at the end of this month or early next month will be when all this merchandise will be released =)

Those inquiring about the Merida dolls or other Brave merchandise...I got a sneak peak at the merchandise that is flooding our store's backroom and I honestly think she is really beautiful. She retails for 16.50.

I saw we received her costume, wig, and crown (typical stuff they do for most of their characters). We are getting in a lot of Brave merch. I hope there will be some for adults =). I think I also saw a mug. Not sure what that was though. I believe at the end of this month or early next month will be when all this merchandise will be released =)

I just popped into my local store to speak with my manager today about these! She said that all stores should be releasing the Classic and Toddler Merida dolls this Monday (23rd), and that there is also going to be a plush Merida! I am sooo excited. I also noted that she was very specific to say that it was a Toddler doll, which leads me to further believe that Merida will not be included in the Disney Princess line-up. She unfortunately said that they do not seem to be planning on receiving any adult shirts, but that there will be other products (figure sets, etc). I plan to be there at opening - I've been waiting too long for these!

I only saw the description from a list..I haven't seen the actual campaign photos for the Brave stuff yet. But we should be getting those in. All I know is that we are getting a lot of stuff. Since it is a new movie, Brave will be the main focus in the store. I saw the deluxe figure set earlier today. It's actually well done compared to other PVC sets we normally carry. The crown is very glittery and is only 14.50. I think I'm going to get one for myself hehe. Im actually really relieved that we have a new movie coming out. It's a breath of fresh air. Yeah..I figured it was the 23rd since I saw on the calendar my manager told us not to request any days off lol. BTW don't forget to visit your local disney store on earth day on Sunday. Bring in 5 plastic bags and you get a free reusable Chimpanzee bag =)

1262000441463.jpg

She's so cute!! There are quite a few Brave items up online now - I'll be heading to the store to buy some of them today!

Here are the Merida pictures I took - hopefully they will do until we get DRJ's super photos!

First, here is Merida unopened and the plush Merida (who is too adorable!).

Merida.jpg

Here's a close up of Merida's adorable face.

Merida2.jpg

Here's a somewhat full shot. If I weren't at my friends house she would be on a stand.

Merida3.jpg
Merida4.jpg

Accompanying it is a picture of her aforementioned fully poseable legs! I love them, and her shoes! The plush doll has tights, so I was hoping this one would, but oh well. Overall I adore her, but her ears are HUGE. Still, she's definitely adoreable, and her accessories are perfect.

Trio of Merida Dolls - Brand New

Photos of the dolls as they came from the store.
Group photo of all three newly released Merida dolls, by the Disney Store. I just bought them from my local Disney Store, on release day. They are the 16'' toddler ($24.50), 20'' plush ($19.50) and 12'' classic ($16.50).

The US Disney Store has just released (on Monday April 23, 2012) various merchandise, including poseable dolls, for Merida, the Scottish heroine of the upcoming animated feature Brave. They are available both online and in stores. The movie's premiere is on June 22 in the US.

Disney Store Brave Merida Dolls - Boxed - Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Disney Store Brave Merida Dolls - Boxed - Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll

The Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll, by the Disney Store ($19.50 US).

She has a lovely teal satin full length dress with long sleeves, with ruffled trim. Draped around her neck and covering her back is a full length black velvet hooded cape, with a large gold satin button in front. Her outfit is permanently sewn into her body. Her legs are covered in white plush full length leggings, and she is wearing brown velvet shoes.

She has a great mass of velvet orange-red plush hair, which are styled into long curls in a unique manner. She has rather large ears protruding from the sides of her head. Her velvety plush face has features that are embroidered, including blue eyes and a sassy smirk.

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Portrait Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Portrait Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Portrait Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Portrait Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Closeup Left Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Soft Merida Plush 20'' Doll - Skirt Raised Showing Leggings and Shoes - Midrange View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Boxed

The Disney Store's just released Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll ($16.50) photographed new in box.

The Classic Merida doll comes with several accessories, including bow and arrow and quiver. Her outfit consists of a full length teal satin dress with gold trim, a full length black cloak made of a very elastic material with a large silver decorative button next to the velco closure at the neck. She is wearing brown shoes. All these accessories are removable.

She is fully articulated, including joints at her neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, hips, knees and ankles. She is unique among Classic Disney 11-12'' dolls in having fully poseable feet. Her shoes are flat, but she cannot stand on her own because her shoes aren't big enough, her joints are not stiff enough, and she is top heavy and unbalanced towards the back.

She has a beautiful round face, a cute little nose and her pink lips forming sassy smirk. Her hazel eyes have yellow sunburst centers, that in conjunction with the large pupils look like the sun in mid annular eclipse. She has freckles across her cheeks and forehead. Finally she has a large mass of medium length curly orange-red hair.

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Boxed - Full Front View #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Boxed - Midrange Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Boxed - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Boxed - Portrait Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Boxed - Portrait Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Last edited:
Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing

The Disney Store's just released Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll ($16.50 US) is photographed while being completely deboxed.

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Midrange Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Midrange Right Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Portrait Right Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Midrange Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Midrange Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached To Backing - Portrait Left Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Attached to Backing - Midrange Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Removed From Backing - Lying On Back by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Removed From Backing - Lying On Stomach - Full Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Removed From Backing - Lying On Stomach - Closeup of Ankle Joints by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Removed From Backing - Waist Wire Remaining - Lying On Stomach by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxing - Back of Dress Opened - Closeup of Manufacturer's Marks by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed

The Disney Store's just released Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll is photographed completely deboxed.

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Midrange Front View #3 - Holding Bow by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Midrange Front View #4 - Showing Quiver by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Portrait Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Closeup Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Midrange Right Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Portrait Right Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Right Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Right Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Rear View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Left Side View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Midrange Left Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Midrange Left Front View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Full Front View by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Midrange View #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Midrange View #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Closeup of Poseable Feet #1 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Closeup of Poseable Feet #2 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Lifting Skirt - Closeup of Poseable Feet #3 by drj1828, on Flickr

Classic Brave Merida 11'' Doll - Deboxed - Ready With Bow and Arrow - Full View by drj1828, on Flickr

I adore the colours of her eyes, I cant wait until these dolls make there way accross the pond :eek:) ... seems so unfair thatw e have to wait months etra for them :eek:/

Any ideas how long we will have to wait in the UK? I had a great friend on here who got me lots of stuff from the US but she seems to have disappeared :(

Any ideas how long we will have to wait in the UK? I had a great friend on here who got me lots of stuff from the US but she seems to have disappeared :(
I heard that the UK should be getting Brave merchandise in June. Not 100% sure though.

OMG, this doll is beautiful! Definitely one of the better Disney 12 inch dolls in recent times! I love her hair and face, she is so true to the character! ^_^ Also, I LOVE that she is fully articulated!
I hope it's the beginning and not the end of June for Brave merch in the UK if those rumours are true, I need this doll asap! :shock:
Once again, your photos amaze me, DRJ1828! I'm sure all the folks on the Disney Doll Appreciation Forum would love to see this too, if they haven't already stumbled upon this ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back