• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Frozen pin - Disney Movie Club VIP member exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Frozen pin - Disney Movie Club VIP member exclusive
Just wanted to let everyone know what I heard from the DMC people today. I had to call a few times before I found someone who could find the pin but then was told by one person they were on backorder and told by another that it would ship soon. They also said they still have the Flower and Jungle Book pins, even though those are no longer listed on the DMC site.

I was told they could ship Friday/Weekend. Confused!

I have confirmation that mine have shipped (the order I placed on Friday night). When they get here, if no one beats me to it, I'll post pictures.

Just wanted to let everyone know what I heard from the DMC people today. I had to call a few times before I found someone who could find the pin but then was told by one person they were on backorder and told by another that it would ship soon. They also said they still have the Flower and Jungle Book pins, even though those are no longer listed on the DMC site.

That is so funny. I called and the lady said, "We don't have a Frozen pin." I said are you sure, can I talk to someone else? And she put me on hold for like 20 minutes and finally came back and said, oh we do have it and so I bought it (3 times) :).

I only bought one for my collection but it seems like maybe I should have bought another to trade. I can try tomorrow to buy a second one.

Please!!!!! If anyone have one extra I would die to trade for one. Olaf is my main collection and this is the cutest pin so far of him!!! He needs to join my other Olafs! He would get the best home ever here!

I got confirmation that my orders have shipped. I am going to PM everyone who has contacted me to finalize everything.

I just called and finished out my commitment to get VIP status. I'm hoping that they'll have more Olaf pins available once my account reflects that I'm a VIP.

There are now 4 listed on the auction site. At present they are all selling for $41.

Last edited:
There are now 4 listed on the auction site. At present they are all selling for $41.

wow. I only asked for cost + shipping from the people I'm selling to. Its just a DMC pin and pins shouldn't be that hard to get. I'm glad I can help out the people I did. Someone please remember my ~good deed~ if and when an Anna & Elsa perfume bottle is released (and maybe the Rapunzel one?).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back