• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Frozen pin - Disney Movie Club VIP member exclusive

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Frozen pin - Disney Movie Club VIP member exclusive
I also just called and was able to order over the phone. They are $4.95 - or free with a movie purchase. I don't know if they have a limit on them but he let me order 4 lol - didn't say anything about a back order so I guess we'll see when they show up!

tumblr_mwsditlxLm1r0eccyo1_400.gif

If anyone can help me out with this, I would REALLY appreciate it!! Circular pins are my weakness!

If anyone gets it, please see if there is an LE size or if this will end up being like the Up Grape Soda badge where it's OE and eventually becomes a pretty common pin to find :)

DMC pins aren't so much OE as they are unmarked LEs. They used to do one every month and it would run out eventually (usually within a few months). VIPs get one free with each purchase. I don't know if they made the edition sizes larger or if they're suffering from the overall decline in DVD sales, but the last few have been there forever and they haven't released a new pin in over a year.

Last edited:
Awesome. I am going to call Monday morning to see if I can get one. It sounds like they are letting people order multiples. If so, I am happy to order a few extras. PM if interested.

Called and ordered mine this AM. Picked up an extra for a friend. The other will be for trade. Said they would ship in one or 2 days. Plus, depended on availability, as she said they were getting a lot of calls for the Olaf pin.

I was able to order 4 just now as a VIP member (I knew that Movie Club was good for something....)

EDIT: I will be trading two - PM me if interested :)

my PinPics is NOT updated however. I am looking for Elsa / Frozen, Star Wars, or PTDs. Thanks!

1 traded = 3 left!

Last edited:
Just wanted to let everyone know what I heard from the DMC people today. I had to call a few times before I found someone who could find the pin but then was told by one person they were on backorder and told by another that it would ship soon. They also said they still have the Flower and Jungle Book pins, even though those are no longer listed on the DMC site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back