• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Member Here is my pin Collection! Be nice I started collecting March 11, 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Member Here is my pin Collection! Be nice I started collecting March 11, 2012!

nuwintrader5654

New DPF Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
I would like to apologize if my pictures are big! Like I said I started pin trading on 3/11/2012(My best friend got me into on her birthday) and i've been addicted ever since! Please note that all my pins are for trade except maybe some of my tron(I am always looking for more trons) and the lanyard! Please let me know what you guys think! My name is Danny Im at the parks quite often so if you see me please feel free to introduce yourself im pretty nice or so I think!

2012-05-01205456.jpg

2012-05-01205531.jpg
2012-05-01205544.jpg
2012-05-01205556.jpg
2012-05-01205614.jpg
2012-05-01205653.jpg

Thank you, I attribute many of my pins to friends i've made at the parks that have been VERY helpful in teaching me the trades and techniques lol etc.

Thank you for all the kind words, all I can say is pin trading is SUPER addicting... thats why I have so many. I use all my college lunch money :(

Ok you must be lying lol ive seen some people say they have pin traded for years and don't have even close to the nice quality pins that you have! Haha they dont seem it get that it is quality not quantity. I can tell that you are gonna wiz by some of the smaller collectors like me! Haha oh, and welcome to pin trading! :meeko:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back