• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pins Coming On-line!....MYSTERY!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost had a heart-attack when I realized I didn't know the new card's security number and had to run to get it...D'Oh! But got it through fine, no cart kick-out.

Got it but it's backordered and won't ship til 6/4. How did that happen in 3 seconds? Oh well at least I can go back to sleep now. Backordered beats sold out, I guess.

I don't think you're preordering the next one. That's just the date they'll have the May ones shipped. I remember it being there when I purchased it and I have a receipt for the May PP. By backordered, they mean they'll have it ready on that date.

It's a little confusing. If you go to the item page, "it says backordered, we expect this item to be available 6/4." Which is the next time the packs are supposed to come out. So what does that mean? This first set is still orderable, or are you pre-ordering the next one? I kinda wonder if it's neither...and they set up the item number a certain way to keep reusing it (or track how much interest for this there really was), and these backorders will end up being cancelled. But that's just my suspicion, I don't know for sure. I suppose it could be that the first 500, or 1000 are sold out, but 2000 hasn't been hit yet. With Disney you just never know.

This item will ship in 4 weeks. Express shipping not available for this item. This item cannot be shipped internationally or outside the contiguous United States. It can only be shipped to a physical address, not to a P.O. Box, APO or FPO address. Backordered: You will be notified by email when your product ships.

Is what it says. Same product, just a later ship date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back