• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Pins Listed! Take a look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
waaaaa that's his name?? hehe I didn't know that!

Klimt is the name of the Artist that this pin is based off of. The Kiss by Klimt. ;)

On some pins I am willing to do a partial trade/sale for pins on my wants list. :)

How many Tangled BTs do you own Rasputin? lol I could have sworn you just purchased another the other day for $250 lol God bless you...that's a serious collector right thurrr! LOL

What's going on? I have like 5 people suddenly interested in the Tangled BT?

What's going on? I have like 5 people suddenly interested in the Tangled BT?

You have it the cheapest we've seen! A couple of other members had it for $250, but $200 is a great deal compared to others. Still too much for me, not to mention I'd never get it after all the people are interested in it.

At this time I am happy to say that I only wish to sell pins listed in the first post. My collection will remian my collection. ;)

Updated first post. Have a look! Hoping to mostly sell my sister's SW pins.

Wanted to bump this up. I need a little help at this time. If anyone is interested in anything I have please PM me. Almost all my traders are up for grabs as well as anything in the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back