• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

New Tokyo Disney Pins ***UPDATED***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gingerbread Donald and Daisy 900Â¥

annd456-img380x450-1351774192unh62d99466.jpg

Those gingerbread cookies are adorable! I would definitely collect one of they made it of Stitch lol xP Tokyo Disneyland, why must you make such pretty pins that are some of the hardest to find -__-?

@leopard have you tried looking on Japan yahoo auctions for it?

I look everyday :( have been looking since last year. Hopefully some day it will turn up. I did manage to find someone selling it on a Japanese website last year but when I went it order they had sold out. They wanted 2500 yen for the pin but i think they had loads but all sold out, quite pricey don't you think? I am not sure what the original price of it should be. I've even had the lovely Mary look for it when she was in Japan earlier this year. It's like gold dust that pin.

I look everyday :( have been looking since last year. Hopefully some day it will turn up. I did manage to find someone selling it on a Japanese website last year but when I went it order they had sold out. They wanted 2500 yen for the pin but i think they had loads but all sold out, quite pricey don't you think? I am not sure what the original price of it should be. I've even had the lovely Mary look for it when she was in Japan earlier this year. It's like gold dust that pin.

most pins are 900Â¥ so 2500Â¥ was a bit pricey, there's also mbok.jp auctions too - good luck! and if I see it I'll let you know as well

upcoming pins and framed sets for TDR 30th Anniversary:

each pin 900 yen frame 3,000 yen
8506193239_cbf48aa5fe_h.jpg

30,000 yen
8507311980_6261476a89_h.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back