• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Newbie to it all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie to it all!

BabieDuckie

New DPF Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everybody! I just got back from a trip to Disneyland last week and came back with 3 or 4 pins. I've never been interested in them but somehow they caught my eye this time and I was very intrigued! I haven't quite decided what my theme will be, if anything... but so far I'm really leaning towards Stitch.

I haven't had much time to browse around this forum but hope to this weekend. It looks like this could become extremely addictive! I saw browsing around on eBay and found a Stitch pin for Annual Passholders that will be released in August. I'm definitely interested in that one, but will make sure I find the right place to post my wants (and needs!)

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to everybody and introduce myself. :) I hope to have a lot of fun with you guys soon!

~Janelle

Welcome to Pin Trading and the DPF! Things have been moving pretty fast around here lately... take you time getting familiar with things... I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Hello and welcome! You don't have to have a theme... a lot of people just collect what they like. I hope you find a lot of pins you love!

Hello! Welcome to the forum! :)
My name's Alexa, how are you?

Let's trade.
/teehee.

I love anything to do with Epcot, Figment, Maleficent, Qicked Wueen, Chernabog and pretty much any other Villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back