• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Next dsf ptd is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next dsf ptd is...
It's stitch. Not out yet because there's like 2 rapunzel a left but the box they brought out has DESC: STITCH GWP

tumblr_lq4auiDTkR1qht847.gif

Can anyone help me?!?!? GASP! WHEEZING RIGHT NOW...bad for my lungs O___O Can someone tell me what the pin looks like? There are 2 PTD Stitch pins, one of him sitting eating an ice cream I think and the other one which I really want (I want them both though if possible) Stitch jumping into the banana split!!!!

Kupo,

I did take a picture next to the another PTD pin. It's on my auction thread that I just posted but here it is again.

Sorry, I forgot to go check it but WOW! O_O That is a huge PTD pin compared to the normal ones (are normal ones the size of Ray)?

Also, can anyone tell me how big the Stitch PTD pin is? Is it small like usual or bigger like Rapunzel's?

Am I the only one who wants a stitch PTD over a rapunzel one?

Nope, I'm with you lol

Thank you DPF members for all the generous zap's at DSF today!

How did you...what the...who the...how many did...hubbalsuooasdoiadpicsj!!!!! If you ever have an extra, let me know haha xP

Mark, can you put the Stitch pin next to something so I can tell how big it is? Is it big like the Rapunzel one or small like normal PTDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back