• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

October DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
October DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Speezard

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
620   0   0
During the month of October, I will be attempting to obtain the LE releases the morning of release day! I'd like to offer up my services, since I will be there anyway, in obtaining these pins at Cost (retail cost + tax + shipping) to DPF members.

I will be going by myself to these releases and will be taking 1 or 2 "Reserved" spots and additional "Standby" spots as requested. After a point, I will take "Stretch Goal" reservations. These are things that I am not certain I will be able to obtain - but I will try my best. I am also at DLR occasionally on non-release days and will of course pick up any requests I can on those days to ensure I can fulfill as many requests as possible (up to this point, I have never been unable to obtain a pin for someone).

Disclaimer: I am an AP - the reason I am charging Retail Cost is so that the AP discount I get can help offset gas/toll money (DLR isn't too far, but it certainly isn't in my backyard). Any additional "tips" would be graciously accepted, however the intent here is to provide cheap pins to those who are unable to get them for themselves.

To grab a spot, please post in the thread. I will be updating the lists as the requests come in, in the order they are received.

Obviously, I will not limit who can reserve a spot from me - but I would like to think that as a community, the people that would reserve spots are true collectors and really want the pin. If you are just trying to flip it, or get it as an LE trader - please wait to allow someone who wants it for their own collections to get on the list first. Feel free to let me know when you post about a pin if this is your intent so that we can prioritize who the pins go to :drool:

Due to some less than ideal circumstances in the past, I am now requiring pre-payment for pins. I will not be picking up pins for anybody unless payment has been received (I have been stuck with pins in the past).

Price below is Retail Cost. Tax and shipping will be calculated once I plug your zip code into PayPal USPS shipping. All shipping comes with tracking number. Once calculated, I will PM you your final cost with 2 options; sent as friends or sent as goods. If you choose goods, your total will be higher to cover the costs of PayPal fees.

This month seems light so far - expect an update to this thread if Disney Parks Merchandising updates their website within the next week or so!

October 2nd
400008832311.1-500x290.jpg
Haunting Halloween – Dueling Ghosts (LE3000) $14.95
Reserved
1. speedwaystar1
2. swscref
3. kimkinsey97
4. Dalamara
5. cyke23

4000088323351.1-500x290.jpg
Haunting Halloween – Ghost and Gravedigger (LE3000) $14.95
Reserved
1. speedwaystar1
2. swscref
3. kimkinsey97
4. Dalamara
5. cyke23

4000088323282.1-500x290.jpg
Haunting Halloween – Bride and Ghost (LE3000) $14.95
Reserved
1. speedwaystar1
2. swscref
3. kimkinsey97
4. Dalamara
5. cyke23

October 3rd (Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party Exclusives - delayed)
400008783675.1-500x290.jpg
2014 Mickey’s Halloween Party – Mickey and Minnie (LR) $14.95

Reserved
1. DaMouse
2. WDWnorm (x2)
3. KTM
4. Blacksmoke

4000087836821.1-500x290.jpg
2014 Mickey’s Halloween Party Annual Passholder – Hitchhiking Ghosts (LE2000) $15.95

Reserved
1. WDWnorm
2. SkeleCountry
3. DaMouse
4. cyke23
5. Blacksmoke
6. speedwaystar1
7. WDWnorm

400008783651.1-500x290.jpg
2014 Mickey’s Halloween Party – Nightmare Before Christmas (LE3000) $14.95

Reserved
1. cyke23
2. Blacksmoke

400008783668.1-500x290.jpg
Disneyland Resort Mickey’s Halloween Party – Villains Set (LE1000) $49.95

Reserved
1. WDWnorm
2. PRCYR04
3. DaMouse
4. cyke23
5. Blacksmoke
6. imaevilfairytoo

October 16
400008514910.1-500x290.jpg
Eau De Magique Collection: October - Snow White (LE2000) $15.95
Reserved
1. coopscohen
2. speedwaystar1
3. cyke23
4. amydaavis
5. DaMouse
6. JayLeeJay
7. lweber907
8. disneykins
9. mickeymousje

4000087806121.1-500x290.jpg
Little Mermaid 25 Anniversary (LE2000) $14.95
Reserved
1. coopscohen
2. Orchestral
3. Dalamara
4. DDCakes
5. Propita
6. IronChef
7. cristywill
8. lweber907
9. disneykins
10. mickeymousje

October 23rd
400008849791.1-500x290.jpg
2014 Haunted Mansion Holiday – Night before Christmas (LE500) $44.95
Reserved
1. Dalamara
2. Blacksmoke
3. PRCYR04

Late Request
4. sbmpins (may be fulfilled due to lack of payment for one already picked up)

October 31st Suprise
400008650137.1-500x290.jpg
Happy Halloween – Chip & Dale (LE3000) $14.95
Reserved
1. sbmpins
2. queennikki

Open Edition
Open Edition pins can be release at any point in time (before, on or after the listed date on the website) - if there are orders, I will fulfill them as soon as I see the pins in the park. Note - if there are open edition pins not on this list or that have been released in past months, please let me know and I can look for them.

Haunted Mansion Lanyard Medal $11.95 - bearcat (x2), cyke23
Olaf Postcard $11.95 - Magpie812
Stitch $7.95 - IronChef
Dug Spinner $11.95 - FunOnABun (canceled), vickynghk
Chewbacca covered in lights
$8.95 - IronChef
Vader – Humbug Merry Sithmas $9.95 - IronChef, DaMouse

Unlisted
These pins are not listed on the website, however they were previewed at the Imagination Gala and should be expected to be released.

All prices (except for Santa Olaf) are GUESSES - since none of these are listed on the website, I'm going off past releases for the guess.

Santa Olaf (OE) $8.95
**CONFIRMED RELEASED**

Reserved
1. cyke23
2. speedwaystar1 (x2)
3. lweber907
4. disneykins
5. mickeymousje
6. kimkinsey97
7. IronChef

Quarterly Animation Release Pluto (LE2000) $15.95
**CONFIRMED RELEASED**

Reserved
1. speedwaystar1

Disney's California Adventure Annual Passholder Daisy (LE2500) $12.95
**Releases on 10/30/14**

Standby

Happy Holidays Mystery Collection (LR) $16.95
**CONFIRMED RELEASED**

Reserved
mickeymousje (canceled)
1. disneykins (x2)
2. Dalamara (x3)
3. Magpie812 (x2)

Piece of Disney History - Rivers of America (Tom Sawyer's Island) $15.95
**Release Unknown**

Reserved

Last edited:
Hello Sean
I'd like a perfume bottle & Funny business please . Plus one of each of the 3 ghosts tombstone pins and if you manage to get enough the AP hitchhiking ghosts .
Many Thanks
David

Put me down for The Little Mermaid 25tg Anniversary :)

You won't be attempting to get the LE pins that were on the October flyer are you?

Hey Sean,

Please put me down for Eau De Magique, Funny Business and TLM 25th Anniversary. Thanks.

On the list!

I also want the perfume bottle.

On the list!

Hello Sean
I'd like a perfume bottle & Funny business please . Plus one of each of the 3 ghosts tombstone pins and if you manage to get enough the AP hitchhiking ghosts .
Many Thanks
David

On the list! I will let you know about the AP one once I can find out how many stores it will be sold at (most likely the night of).

I'll take one of each of the Haunting Halloween please.

On the list!

Put me down for The Little Mermaid 25tg Anniversary :)

You won't be attempting to get the LE pins that were on the October flyer are you?

On the list! If you're referring to the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain release, no I do not do pickups for those. I will occasionally have some for trade, but those are very difficult to obtain.

Big list this month, each of the Haunted mansion Le if you can. The funny business pin. Young Merida x2 and 8 boxes of the Alice in wonderland pins. Please. I can't thank you enough for doing this.

I may come back for mystery collection. I am supposed to be saving.. we shall see xD

Another stupid question but am I right in thinking mystery pack usually contains 2 pins?

Big list this month, each of the Haunted mansion Le if you can. The funny business pin. Young Merida x2 and 8 boxes of the Alice in wonderland pins. Please. I can't thank you enough for doing this.

On the list! I'm glad to be able to help :)

I may come back for mystery collection. I am supposed to be saving.. we shall see xD

Another stupid question but am I right in thinking mystery pack usually contains 2 pins?

Yeah, the mystery boxes include 2 pins :)

I'd love to try for 3 of the Gravestone pins (or any of them, depending on what you can get), The Jack Halloween, and The Little Mermaid Anniversary please. :)

On the list!

Please put me down for The Little Mermaid Anniversary Pin and the Funny Business Pin.

On the list!

Also added people that PM'ed me their requests that have yet to post on the thread. PLEASE REMEMBER TO DO THIS!!!

How about a Little Mermaid 25th anniversary for me. I know I'm down the list a bit.

On the list! Shouldn't be a problem :)

I'd also like the OE Meg and Herc pin. :)

*No longer need the Meg and Herc pin, I found it.*

Didn't put you down haha :)

Hey Sean,

Please put me down for the following:
-TLM 25th anniversary
-OE Chewbacca
-OE Vader

Thank you Sir!

On the list!

Hi Sean, can you add me to the lists for:

1 each of Haunting Halloween
Snow White eau de magique
Old Hag business collection

Thanks!

On the list!

Payment requests will start going out tomorrow for the people who have requested pins being released on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back