• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

October DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
October DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping
Hello Sean
Can you put me down for the Pluto animation Cell if you see it please . I wasn't going to get them all but I liked the Donald you sent me and I've traded for the other two so far .
Cheers
David

Successful pickup today! This trip also confirmed that the pins previewed at the Imagination Gala will likely be released as preview - regardless of what the website says (Quarterly Animation Pluto was available - previewed to be released on 10/9 but not on the website).

I enjoy reading these threads even when I don't have anything on the list! So much fun to see all the pins. :)

Sean, do you think there will still be Christmas mystery boxes when I get there in a couple of weeks?

EDIT: I checked the original post and saw that they are being released on the 30th, so perfect timing. :)

Last edited:
Hello Speezard!

I was wondering if I could be put down for two of the Christmas wreath mystery packs as well as a Olaf Summer Postcard if still available.

Also was wondering if you had any insight into the future October releases from the Imagination Gala for those of us that are new to pin trading and unfamiliar with what is coming.

Best,
Magpie812

Hello Speezard!

I was wondering if I could be put down for two of the Christmas wreath mystery packs as well as a Olaf Summer Postcard if still available.

Also was wondering if you had any insight into the future October releases from the Imagination Gala for those of us that are new to pin trading and unfamiliar with what is coming.

Best,
Magpie812

Added to the list! I don't remember seeing an Olaf Postcard in a long time, but I will keep an eye out for you. PM sent regarding shipping/payment.

In terms of releases, I use
http://disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins. Unfortunately, they have been unbelievably terrible at updating their site this month. There are quite a few things released already (and like you said, previewed to be releasing at the Gala) that have not been up on the site. If there's something you're interested in that is not on my list, please let me know. For next month, I will be creating a thread based on Imagination Gala information since November is also next to empty on the website.

Hi, Is it too late to request the Nightmare holiday jumbo of Jack and Sally? I'd like to get one.

Also, have you seen the villains framed set? How much is it?

Thank you!!

Hi, Is it too late to request the Nightmare holiday jumbo of Jack and Sally? I'd like to get one.

Also, have you seen the villains framed set? How much is it?

Thank you!!

I will check on the Holiday Jumbo Jack next time I'm there to see if there are any left. I have seen the villains frame, but do not know how much it costs. I can ask for you thought if you'd like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back