• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

October DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
October DLR Release Runs - Cost + Shipping
UPDATE:

It looks like the Funny Business Old Hag is not going to be released until November 20th. I don't know if that means there will not be a Funny Business this month, or if it will be replaced, or if there will be 2 next month. But I will continue to keep the thread updated as I get more information. For now, I've moved it to the bottom and changed the date.

http://disneyparksmerchandise.com/pins/funny-business-collection-october/

Today's haul! Unfortunately, still no sign of the Dug Spinner. None of the CM's I spoke with had seen it yet.

If the pins above complete your order, expect a PM regarding shipment tomorrow!

Speezard, are you ready for the Illuminati? You have been called.

angelsanddemons_illuminati.jpg

Special Friday edition! MNSSHP pins. Thank you to Li for the heads up that they were NOT selling them only at the event, contrary to what their website says.

This completes orders for a lot of people, so expect notification with tracking number later today.

Special Friday edition! MNSSHP pins. Thank you to Li for the heads up that they were NOT selling them only at the event, contrary to what their website says.

This completes orders for a lot of people, so expect notification with tracking number later today.

you're welcome!!!

Hey Sean!
If you happen upon these I'd really appreciate it:
Eau De Magique Collection: October - Snow White (LE2000) Stand By
Vader – Humbug Merry Sithmas
Thank you!
T.

Some of the open editions have started showing up on shelves (specifically the Chewbacca, Feliz Navidad, Holidays are Swell, Chip & Dale)! Picked up the only requested Chewbacca.

Still waiting on Darth, Meg & Hercules and Stitch (from September).

Can I be put on the standby list for the Snow White perfume bottle, please?

On the list! Sending a PM regarding address/payment :)

Hi!
Could you please add me to the list for Eau de Magique Snow and the LM 25th Anniversary pin?
Thanks so much! :)

Thanks for posting, added you to the list! Expect another PM :)

Please put me down for:

Eau De Magique Collection: October - Snow White

and

The Little mermaid 25th Anniversary

Thanks so much

On the list! Expect a PM :)

Hello sir! Can you put me down for one of the Santa Olaf pins? Thank you!

Hello Sean
If you manage to get any I'd love 2 if possible .
I'll PM you why two .
David

Hi Sean!
I would love 1 Santa Olaf pin as well.
Thanks so much!

Please put me down for a Santa Olaf if possible. Thanks so much Sean.

Everybody here is on the list! I'll let you know if I can still find them Thursday! :)

I have updated the main post with 5 additional pins that I believe will be released this month. They were previewed at the Imagination Gala, but they have not shown up on the official website yet. I have seen two of these at the parks already (Olaf and Animation), so I'm guessing that they will be released as scheduled and the website just hasn't updated yet.

Please let me know if you'd like any of these (see Original Post for details).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back