• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

ZAPPED! OFFICIAL 52 WEEKS THREAD: 3/4 of the Way there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got mine this week! It was such a blessed surprise! It's been a difficult week, but opening that package was just a wonderful gift! Thank you so much for brightening my day/week! :D

I got mine this week! It was such a blessed surprise! It's been a difficult week, but opening that package was just a wonderful gift! Thank you so much for brightening my day/week! :D

Glad you liked it, and glad it got to you safe!! So happy to hear it was a pleasant surprise! Enjoy!

I sent out a zap today that puts this at 3/4 of the way through, and it will be 40 people zapped!! We are on time/on pace to finish right on the 1 year mark!! And I've got even bigger plans for when I'm done with this project!!

That sounds very exciting and how great a feeling to know that you're nearly the whole way throug your year of zapping. There must be many people whose days have been brightened by this great spree of kindness :rock:

OMG! I received something a couple days ago thanks to the 52 weeks of zapping! I'll try to post a pic of the pin and note, but thanks so much! Sorry for the late reply!

Do you know what really really sucks? When you have travel plans set, and they get changed FOR you by the airline, AND you had First Class seats on your original trip, but because they are putting you on a different carrier, they can't get you upgraded, AND they send you to a different city than the one you wanted to get to, AND you have to spend an extra night away from home because of the issue, AND your wife calls to tell you there is a package from Zagales14 saying you are part of the 52 weeks of zapping event, AND she wont tell you what pin it is, or send you a picture, so you know you have SOMETHING, but not what it IS!!! AAARGHH!!!

Oh, and thanks for the zap. I am very happy you thought of me! I'll post a picture if I ever get home! :lol:

Do you know what really really sucks? When you have travel plans set, and they get changed FOR you by the airline, AND you had First Class seats on your original trip, but because they are putting you on a different carrier, they can't get you upgraded, AND they send you to a different city than the one you wanted to get to, AND you have to spend an extra night away from home because of the issue, AND your wife calls to tell you there is a package from Zagales14 saying you are part of the 52 weeks of zapping event, AND she wont tell you what pin it is, or send you a picture, so you know you have SOMETHING, but not what it IS!!! AAARGHH!!!

Oh, and thanks for the zap. I am very happy you thought of me! I'll post a picture if I ever get home! :lol:
Congrats with your zap. I hope you can soon find out what it is.

Last edited:

Hahaha!! Well I'll lessen your anticipation -- it's nothing big, but I had some targets that have been inactive on my zap list, and wanted to recycle and send some zaps to the newer great and active members!! I hope you like the little surprise.

I guess year one is now officially over. I received a package today with a wonderful note telling me that it was ONLY the right thing to do to end the first year to zap me. Alex it has been amazing watching you spread your magic all year!!!

Here is the beauty I received:
pin99630

Thank you so much for including me!!! It is a pleasure to call you friend!!!

I guess year one is now officially over. I received a package today with a wonderful note telling me that it was ONLY the right thing to do to end the first year to zap me. Alex it has been amazing watching you spread your magic all year!!!

Here is the beauty I received:
pin99630

Thank you so much for including me!!! It is a pleasure to call you friend!!!

Doh... was wondering if you received it! Didn't notice you posted it here nearly a week ago!! Glad you like it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back