• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Omg mail day.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omg mail day.!

Alexa

Active DPF Member
Rating - 99%
205   2   0
I'm lovin' this mail day. OMG OMG OMG.

_DSC0531.jpg

_DSC0532.jpg

_DSC0533.jpg

_DSC0534.jpg

_DSC0537.jpg

_DSC0538.jpg

_DSC0539.jpg

_DSC0540.jpg

Oh my gosh, Alexa!! What an awesome mail day! Congrats on your new pins! I especially love the evil queen "wicked" one and the one with malificent over the castle! <3

Nice! I gave my Father the Evil Queen one a few years ago :D She's his favorite Villain. My family had to get used to me involving them all when I was hardcore collecting LOL! They all got pins as gifts :)

Nice! I gave my Father the Evil Queen one a few years ago :D She's his favorite Villain. My family had to get used to me involving them all when I was hardcore collecting LOL! They all got pins as gifts :)

She's one of my favorite villains! :)

It's part of a train set! :) Really cute, isn't it?
I'm trying to get the Maleficent Dragon piece.

Love! Is this part of a parade float series or what because I have never seen them with little hooks before so I was wondering if they connect with other pins in a series?

ncis_sg1

Great pins the buckle up pin was my grail for a little while I managed to find it online for 99cents a while back oh how I wish things could be that simple again!

Great pins the buckle up pin was my grail for a little while I managed to find it online for 99cents a while back oh how I wish things could be that simple again!

NICE!!! I only found it for $6.99 but hey, that's better than $100 right?

Exactly! Now I think about I've probably had that pin for around two years, so its only gone up a small amount really when you consider how much some pins inflate. I try to pick nice pins that aren't too pricey so that I had a chance of finding them one day within my budget :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back