• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Completed Game: On the 12th Day of Giftmas

I will privately message the players who will zap prizes to other players. Please let it be a surprise in their package. If you want to reveal yourself after I ship, that is up to you.

Congrats to all the winners!

200.gif

What!? We won’t the grand prize!? Thank you so much! Considering our amazing luck in these games can we switch with @firechief18 and take the last spot in the consolation prizes? If that’s ok with you @summerskin of course?
Sure. I will switch you.

@firechief18 you are up for the consolation prize pick.

Such an Totally Amazing, and generous community we have here.

Three Shouts to DPF'ers...

Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!
Hip, Hip, Hooray!

And one more BIG ONE for our Amazing and Generous @summerskin, for all she does here (and with kids, and Christmas too).

"HIP......HIP......HOORAY, Amanda!"

9e4152a1f43e09b8c31b34d2d57f3e97.jpg

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Yay !! I'm so happy and excited to win a grand prize,Thank you:pooh::piglet::chip:. I would love K the WDI Happy new year White Rabbit pin for the grand prize please!
Could i please get B Spiderman for the consolation prize please,Thank you. Thank you for your amazing kindness and generosity @summerskin . Merry Christmas everybody and Happy Holidays!
Next up for grand prize is @nateeter and next up for consolation prize pick list is @DisneyJ

Yay! I’m back in! :D

Thanks [mention]TheMickeyMouseRules [/mention] for posting my main/normal prize request.

And I believe my grand prize pick is, by process of elimination, the Up PTE pin?! :D

This was so much fun and such a nice surprise as I suffer my first and hopefully short stay in pin jail. XD

Thank you so much [mention]summerskin [/mention] for your kindness and the spreading of so much magic!

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back