• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our Auction Winning came! Best. Day. Ever! Best-est day ever! Feels feels everywhere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our Auction Winning came! Best. Day. Ever! Best-est day ever! Feels feels everywhere!
Awwww Hollie you're so cute! You just look like Rapunzel! You could be her twin :) And squeeeee so happy for you! She looks so pretty! Congrats hun :hug:

Thank you all ever so much for the lovely comments! It was a hard fought Auction to win this pin but we are very happy that we managed to get it with some help from our good DPF friends!

Last edited:
Looks great! Congratulations! Love the video. Really shows how much you appreciate that pin.

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations Hollie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The pascal on top of your Apple logo is GENIUS :D

Looks like it went to a great home :) I'm not familiar with you, as i have been busy and only popping in from time to time... so Congratz!

Btw anyone ever tell you that you kinda look like Rapunzel???? lol Tangled completists everywhere are going to try and collect you! LOL

It was a crazy auction, but I am happy to see this post and see where the pin went!
<3 Laz

Omg you won her?!?! Big congrats to you Hollie! You must be over the moon! I am so s glad Darris had an extra Rapunzel and that you won her! My one came last week too; it is the most beautiful designer pin ever!!

Congrats on your victory! :) It's such a lovely pin. I know you wanted it really bad - well deserved ^_^

& you kinda DO look like Punzy! You just need to grow your hair longer ;) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back