• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Our ROE and Sept haul (Image heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our ROE and Sept haul (Image heavy)

Rasputin

VIP Gold List
Rating - 100%
284   0   0
So, I was finally able to get time to take pictures of all the wonderful pins we have brought back from the event (plus a few mail days). So without further ado.....

DSF tLM Pins

Some traders

Jonah and my keepers

More keepers

Maddy's and Angie's keepers

More keepers

My Tinkerbells (YES I collect the biggest Disney character (Chernabog and one of the smallest Tinker Belle)

Angie's

Trader set I won in an auction

AP pins

Some trades and some are from the game my team won

ROE Haul

More mail

Auction win

And Finally!

Amazing haul!! I especially love the reflections of evil mirror set, and those tinker bell pins are awesome~ Congrats to you and your family on all your new additions, and hope you had a wonderful time at the event! :hsd:

Whichever one of you decided the Kingdom Hearts pin would be a keeper...very smart person ;) :lol:

That's quite haul, I'm assuming all of that stuff you either bought/traded for? Or is there some stuff that you brought back with you too?

P.S. ANOTHER ART OF ARIEL!!! :werd:

I like the box Maleficent comes in. Way cool. Also you got an Art of Ariel! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back