• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Oz The Great and PowerfulPin Set - DSF - Auction Ends Monday 3/11/13 @ 7 PM - PST

Status
Not open for further replies.
New bid, so new leaderboard. Reminder this auction ends today folks. Hidden Mickeys bids are even winning some of these pins.

Leaderboard for Marquee

1st - Grapesoda (Up Mystery Pixar pin Kevin)
2nd - Erikr (Mickey & Minnie Gnome pin)
3rd - Kupo (Undying Love)

Leaderboard for China Girl

1st - The Pin Keeper (Robin Hood DSF Prince John pin)
2nd - Master (Belle spinner pin)
2nd - Lizabell10 (Pocahontas pin, Love is Magical Duffy Pin, Little Mermaid Passholder key, Haunted Mansion key pin, Good luck bad luck Dopey pin

Leaderboard for Finley

1st - Aggellert (Hidden Mickey Daisy Pin)
2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard for Glinda Poster

1st - Aggellert (Hidden Mickey Pluto pin)
2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard for Oz Poster

1st - The Pin Keeper (Robin Hood 30th Anniversary pin)
2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard for Wicked Witch Poster

1st - The Pin Keeper (Bedknob Broomstick Beloved Tales)
2nd -
3rd -

Leaderboard for Theodora Poster

1st - Erikr (Muppet Fozzie pin)
2nd -
3rd -

i bid for theodora- Pin 90163: Disneyland® Resort - 2012 Annual Passholder - Donald Duck
and glinda pin
-Pin 94192: Mickey Mouse Icon - Steampunk

and for findley Pin 91978: DLR - Annual Passholder - Unlock The Magic Of Disneyland Resort Collection – Twilight Zone Tower of Terror Key

I bid for Theodora AND Finley...

Prev
pin91110
Next->
Pin 91110: DSF - El Capitan Theatre Seat - Sulley

New bid, so new leaderboard. Reminder this auction ends today folks. Hidden Mickeys bids are even winning some of these pins.

Leaderboard for Marquee

1st - Grapesoda (Up Mystery Pixar pin Kevin)
2nd - Erikr (Mickey & Minnie Gnome pin)
3rd - Kupo (Undying Love)

1st - The Pin Keeper (Robin Hood DSF Prince John pin)
2nd - Master (Belle spinner pin)
3rd - Lizabell10 (Pocahontas pin, Love is Magical Duffy Pin, Little Mermaid Passholder key, Haunted Mansion key pin, Good luck bad luck Dopey

Leaderboard for Finley

1st - Lizabell10 (Tower of Terror Key)
2nd - Mylittletyguy (Theatre Seat Sulley)
3rd - Aggellert (Hidden Mickey Daisy Pin)

1st - Lizabell10 (Mickey Mouse Steampunk pin)
2nd - Aggellert (Hidden Mickey Pluto pin)
3rd -

1st - The Pin Keeper (Robin Hood 30th Anniversary pin)
2nd -
3rd -

1st - The Pin Keeper (Bedknob Broomstick Beloved Tales)
2nd -
3rd -

1st - Lizabell10 (Annual passholder donald duck pin)
2nd - Mylittletyguy (Theatre Seat Sulley)
3rd - Erikr (Muppet Fozzie pin)

i add to china girl Pin 76401: DLR - Dateline: Disneyland 1955 - Press Kit Starter Set - Invitational Press Preview Ticket Only

BIDDING FOR THE MARQUEE ONLY:
Pin 95084: 2013 Pixar Mystery Collection- Up- Kevin
I AM ADDING:
Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio
The scene is of Jiminy Cricket, open eyes, only. On original card-Good condition card, excellent pin.

BOTH the UP! Pixar box pin and the PODM for the entire 7 pin set is my bid now...

I AM ADDING:
Pin 85350: Piece of Disney Movies - Walt Disney's Pinocchio
The scene is of Jiminy Cricket, open eyes, only. On original card-Good condition card, excellent pin.

BOTH the UP! Pixar box pin and the PODM for the entire 7 pin set is my bid now...
PIC
345brjk.jpg

My offer:
(For the entire set of seven pins):

Pin 91023: Brave - Merida and Elinor Bear - Pixar Studio Store (mint on the original card)

New bid, so new leaderboard. Reminder this auction ends in less then two hours.

Leaderboard for Marquee

1st - Minpintrader (Merida & Elinor Bear - Pixar Studio pin) (Bid for the entire set)
2nd - Grapesoda (Up Mystery Pixar pin Kevin & Pinocchio PODM) (Bid for the entire set)
3rd - Erikr (Mickey & Minnie Gnome pin)

1st - Minpintrader (Merida & Elinor Bear - Pixar Studio pin) (Bid for the entire set)
2nd - The Pin Keeper (Robin Hood DSF Prince John pin)
3rd - Lizabell10 (Pocahontas pin, Love is Magical Duffy Pin, Little Mermaid Passholder key, Haunted Mansion key pin, Good luck bad luck Dopey, press preview tix

Leaderboard for Finley

2nd - Lizabell10 (Tower of Terror Key)
3rd - Grapesoda (Up Mystery Pixar pin Kevin & Pinocchio PODM) (Bid for the entire set)

2nd - Grapesoda (Up Mystery Pixar pin Kevin & Pinocchio PODM) (Bid for the entire set)
3rd- Lizabell10 (Mickey Mouse Steampunk pin)

2nd - The Pin Keeper (Robin Hood 30th Anniversary pin)
3rd - Grapesoda (Up Mystery Pixar pin Kevin & Pinocchio PODM) (Bid for the entire set)

2nd - The Pin Keeper (Bedknob Broomstick Beloved Tales)

3rd - Lizabell10 (Annual passholder donald duck pin)

Just out of curiosity

What happens if I bid a pin that you like more than the Brave bear but I only offer that bid to one pin? Do I beat Minpintrader's bid for all pins or just one?:confused:

Just out of curiosity

What happens if I bid a pin that you like more than the Brave bear but I only offer that bid to one pin? Do I beat Minpintrader's bid for all pins or just one?:confused:

Good question. If you offer a pin for one of my pins that I personally value more then the the Pixar Studio pin then your one pin will surpass other bids and put you in in first place for said pin.

I know you like Wall-e...but I don't see this pin on your owns nor wants:

pin62464th72
62464: WDSB - Wall E Opening Day 2008

I'll add it to my bid for China Girl

Aaron, I actually had that Wall-E pin about a month back but I traded it when I was at DLR, the Wall-E pins I am currently looking for are on my Siggy. Your bid though is now very strong and I say this because of your awesome Robin Hood bids plus your Beloved Tales bid. Highly wanted pins for us.

Alanna, my better half, really wants the Pixar Studio Bear. We had a conversation and at this point of the auction the Elinor / Merida pin is on top, but who knows what can happen within an hour.

The winner of this auction is minpintrader! Even though Alanna is not a Brave collector she wanted the Elinor and Meridia pin because she has always called her mom Mama-bear even as a child. The pin reminds her of her relationship with her mom.

I really wanted that Lonesome Ghosts PODM, been looking for it for quite some time and the Wall-E pin...those Robbin Hood pins were also highly wanted...such is life. Thank you everyone for bidding. This auction is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back