• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Game Pins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pin Game Pins

nsingleton

Jessica Rabbit Addict
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Not sure if there is already a thread like this, if so please delete! :)

I just thought it might be cool to see what pins people picked/received from some of these pin games! :D

How many spots did you obtain and how much did each spot cost you to get the pin?

Was it worth it to you for the pin you now have?

:)

Just curious and ALWAYS love seeing the pics of pins! :D

I started playing the games in hopes of getting good traders :). I haven't been collecting long, so I only had pins I had bought for my own collection... I have gotten some GREAT traders from games, like PoDMs and a Pascal PTD... I have also won some amazing pins for my own collection, like from a recent "Grail at cost" game.

I shared this in another thread, but I will share it again! One of the games that Jrdnsmom did was the Happiness Game. We all put in stories of something that is positive, that inspires us, and just anything we feel that brings something good that we can share to DPF. Jrdnsmom was going to choose one person to get a princess pin but decided to give everyone who shared a story a pin. I received this beautiful autographed pin from Jrdnsmom. :D
jrdnsmom_zps58d9b22f.jpg

I shared this in another thread, but I will share it again! One of the games that Jrdnsmom did was the Happiness Game. We all put in stories of something that is positive, that inspires us, and just anything we feel that brings something good that we can share to DPF. Jrdnsmom was going to choose one person to get a princess pin but decided to give everyone who shared a story a pin. I received this beautiful autographed pin from Jrdnsmom. :D

Jrdnsmom is awesome. I received great pins from a grab bag sale she had. As for pin games I've gotten a really good one (PODM), some very nice traders. So far all worth price of admission.

I really liked pin games as a new pin collector, as well! I definitely got great value (winning a PODM was unexpected, but great!) but it really helped my traders grow... Almost all the LEs I pursue are for my collection, so I didn't have the greatest trading fodder >_< But my collection has grown, and I have the pin games to thank :)

Aaaaand I don't know if this is ok or not? But I have my own pin game I'm trying to get filled >_< So if any of the prizes in my game interests you, I'd appreciate it if you signed up for a spot :) Link's in my siggy! OK self promotion is over, I swear!

I really liked pin games as a new pin collector, as well! I definitely got great value (winning a PODM was unexpected, but great!) but it really helped my traders grow... Almost all the LEs I pursue are for my collection, so I didn't have the greatest trading fodder >_< But my collection has grown, and I have the pin games to thank :)

Aaaaand I don't know if this is ok or not? But I have my own pin game I'm trying to get filled >_< So if any of the prizes in my game interests you, I'd appreciate it if you signed up for a spot :) Link's in my siggy! OK self promotion is over, I swear!

That is so cool!!! Thank you SO much for sharing! :D I will definitely check out your game and see what my finances look like when I get paid again. :D

Thank you! I feel guilty trying to promote my game >_< But I'd love to get my first pin game going! I mean, I really had a lot of fun playing games, and thought it'd be fun to share the experience :)...

Yeah, I think making games needs a really fine balance... There's some balance where you don't go broke trying to make a good prize pool, AND people still want to buy spots >_< I really liked your prizes & game, Jabberwocky!! I just couldn't buy out the game to get it to fire >_< I wish I would've!

I recently tried to run two different games and couldn't fill either one up. But the prizes would have been more than half of my trades list including:

But since so few wanted to play, the games closed instead. :( So nobody wins. :(

If I would have had the money, I would have played for sure! You had some great prizes!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back