• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pin Pics down

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not log in either. This might be the final push for me to exclusively use ptdb.
I was thinking the same thing. I plan to add some pictures to the database for the ones that are missing some time this week. Wish the site had more info about scrappers and counterfeits but it will get the job done for me.

I was able to log in under our name so I’m grateful for that - hopefully this doesn’t lead to the use of this new found info to mess with people’s accounts. Perhaps we should be vigilant for unusual trade requests.

Sometimes I log in and it initially looks like the page just re-loaded (ie. not logged in) but then, after I've clicked through a few pages, it suddenly shows me as logged in. This happened to me a couple of times last night and then again this morning.

the more of us switch the more it will have theoretically
I was thinking the same thing. I plan to add some pictures to the database for the ones that are missing some time this week. Wish the site had more info about scrappers and counterfeits but it will get the job done for me.

I was just logged into my own account, but when I clicked on "Trade Request / Inbox" I was suddenly in Kybarbiegirl's account.

I've emailed info@pinpics to let them know about the account-switching issue.

Last edited:
I was having issues logging in as well, and getting other user names. This morning I discovered that I have 2 accounts with the same user name of gbdb4ever. I can't access my real account to see the owns list (which I had marked as private) and can only access the Pin Profile of my "bogus account" which has lists that are not mine. So... basically my real owns list is lost, I can't send out or respond to any trade offers of my real account. I have tried to reset things through the bogus PinProfile, but it does no good. I hope that this can get fixed or our pin trading days are over. I do not want to have to recatalog all my pins.

Sometimes I log in and it initially looks like the page just re-loaded (ie. not logged in) but then, after I've clicked through a few pages, it suddenly shows me as logged in. This happened to me a couple of times last night and then again this morning.
This happened for me today, I was able to download (as pdfs) my collection, trades, and wants(which has grown considerably since late March). Although when I tried to update my account I was suddenly in someone else’s account. I did not save my changes.

So I loaded up Pinpics, and in the username box it was filled in as jadeites_lady ... I erased that, but in my info, but now it has me logged in as @Mcgilligan :T
This is fun...
I keep having jadeites_lady as my default too, I have jumped to other accounts too (Tiffychann and cindyandgus I think). I was kicked out several minutes ago. I wonder if we are jumping to other accounts of users that recently logged in.

Similar story.. popped up into others1l or othersl1 whom I’ve traded with before and saw a ton of messages.. tried to refresh and was logged out. This is crazy, hope it gets fixed soon.

I keep having jadeites_lady as my default too, I have jumped to other accounts too (Tiffychann and cindyandgus I think). I was kicked out several minutes ago. I wonder if we are jumping to other accounts of users that recently logged in.
Yeah, I logged out, and then it logged me back in as cindyandgus as well... At least with this mishap it actually wouldn't let me do anything to the accounts? Like I can't add or remove pins, or even access the inbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back