• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Auction Ended: Pirates of the Caribbean Hinged - Treasures of the Disney Archives ***4 HOURS LEFT***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auction Ended: Pirates of the Caribbean Hinged - Treasures of the Disney Archives ***4 HOURS LEFT***

disneycrazee

I just got pixelexia, ok?
Rating - 100%
70   0   0
:D Made an impromptu trip to the Reagan Library today to visit the Disney Archives exhibit and picked up a few pins, including this great one:

Pin 91521: D23 Disney Treasures Exhibit Pirates of the
Caribbean Hinged Storybook Book Pin

Please follow all DPF auction rules.
No bids via PM.

This auction will end on Wednesday, July 18th @ 8:00pm PST

Don't be afraid to bid! I need to build my traders. :) Here are my interests, though, just in case (in no particular order):

Princess and the Frog
Hercules (esp. Herc and/or Pegasus)
Hunchback (esp. Phoebus)
Tangled
Brave
Tron
Pirates of the Caribbean
Pumbaa

happy bidding! :)

Last edited:
OHHH I like that pin...OK I will bid:
Pin 53502: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Sao Feng On your want list..NO card though!
And you said you collect Princess and the Frog and I did not see this on your own list
so I will add this as well:
Pin 82945: Starter Set - Princess - Tiana ONLY

Ok I will keep:
Pin 53502: Pirates of the Caribbean - At World's End - Sao Feng
No Tiana
and ADD:
Pin 36960: Retro Collection - 50th Anniversary (Pirates of the Caribbean)

I would love to get this pin for my husband's collection. Here is my bid:
Pin 87786: WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones - Sculpted Metal Series - Bronze
Pin 87788: WDI - Pirates of The Caribbean - Skull and Crossbones - Sculpted Metal Series - Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back