• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixar Mystery Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixar Mystery Collection

dizpinfreak

Active DPF Member
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Love my Pixar Mystery Pin Collection! Have them all but Dug (if you have him, let me know!) Been thinking about how to display them and here is what I came up with! Tell me what you think! :)

ybyravy4.jpg

Background without the pins
apu4etan.jpg

WOW! My face is like Mike in your signature right ow lol. The simplicity of the background fits so well! AWESOME and hope you get Dug soon (I want him too haha) :D

That is so cool! Did you paint the canvas??? If so, you really did a good job. I hadn't paid any attention to these pins because I'm trying not to branch out on what I collect. Now that I've seen them, I realize just how awesome these pins are! I love the idea you came up with to display them. Here's hoping you get your final pin asap and post a pic of them all hanging on your wall!

That is so cool! Did you paint the canvas??? If so, you really did a good job. I hadn't paid any attention to these pins because I'm trying not to branch out on what I collect. Now that I've seen them, I realize just how awesome these pins are! I love the idea you came up with to display them. Here's hoping you get your final pin asap and post a pic of them all hanging on your wall!

Yeah, I painted it myself. I've had the idea for weeks and I finally found the time this weekend.

I really appreciate all the nice comments. I am barely ever satisfied with my work (including this piece) so hearing it from others definitely makes me feel good! Thanks!!! :D

Really awesome background that you created! So crafty and way more artistic skills than I'll ever have. Haha thanks for sharing with us, and best of luck with that final piece!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back