• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pixies Pin Shoppe: November/december updates!
ANY pin not on my list but on ODPT site is available for pick up. Just PM me for info.

Added one of the LR's to the reserve/presale listing.

**nblaughs** adding you to wait list. it is not deep yet. so depending on demand at the park i MIGHT be able to get extras. I have been able to get extra's of all the other PoH series so far this year.

Everyone else:: Adding possible PTN for DLR September, to the presale list. Will make it official once I get more info!

reminder that I talked to you in chat about getting the Punzie. also, can I get in line for Thor & Frozen complete sets?

Hi folks!

Please PM me here or at the DPBB forum. I am trying to catch up and adjust from the computer mess and dpf being down but it takes time.

TLM marquee is NOT available now. it is reserved. Best friends Rapunzel, and Mulan are also reserved. I will update my sales thread soon.

For November releases I will put a note if you contact me via pm. But cannot promise I am going until I see release dates.

For my regulars:
  • you will notice that the DSF prices have gone up. There are many reasons for this, I can discuss it via PM if you want to know.
  • The preorder prices for DLR/DCA pins is staying the same. its local and easy for me to go.

Please can I have a Tour the Lore Chip n Dale pin? But, I'm hoping you could do me a favour and pick up a pin from DSF for me too? It is Pin 97718: DSF Pooh & Roo Postcard & Pin Set. If there's any chance you could, that would be amazing!
Thanks so much :hsd:

For some reason I can't access my pm's so just wanted to say a HUGE thank you. I got my Jessica Id badge in the post yesterday. Its perfect thank you. Fanastic service!!! Can't wait to do business again xxxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back