• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM pins 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what I am thinking too...I love my Stitch St. Patrick's Day pins!! I also hope that we get a PODM for Lilo and Stitch!!

Haha I have all of the St Paddy stitch pins so far and would be ashame for this collection to not expand as then Id have to wait a whole year for another chance he might be on the pins.

Haha I have all of the St Paddy stitch pins so far and would be ashame for this collection to not expand as then Id have to wait a whole year for another chance he might be on the pins.

I have a Stitch St. Patrick's Day tattoo that I got this past Paddy's day!! It would be a super sad day if we do not get one this year. I am only missing 2 St. Paddy pins....one from 2009 and one from 2006.

I saw an Aladdin one on Pinpics tonight, so maybe that's the one coming out in March? Wish we knew what the rest were!

I think the person who added the Aladdin pin just decided to add it as the image they used was from the link I posted in the 1st post that was shown somewhere of the upcoming series this year. So that could be March but could also be Novembers as there is no way to tell as of yet lol

If you look at ODPT.com and click on the Piece of Movie History pins, they already have cells pictured! The one of Finding Nemo has a cell of Gill, and the Monster's Inc. one has a cell of Mike & Sully with a door.

If you look at ODPT.com and click on the Piece of Movie History pins, they already have cells pictured! The one of Finding Nemo has a cell of Gill, and the Monster's Inc. one has a cell of Mike & Sully with a door.
Thanks for this, Mischiefmanaged!

ETA: I suppose this means I will have to buy two Monsters Inc. POMHs.
One for my Pixar POMH shadowbox, and one for my Monsters Inc. Doors Collection shadowbox. :wiggle:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back