• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

PODM pins 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
PODM pins 2012
I hope they do some of the older Disney films they didnt do this year like Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Aristocats, The Rescuers, and even a Winnie The Pooh one before they start doing the newer films like Little Mermaid, Lion King, and so on. If they do, they could possibly go through 2013 with this series which means even more running around for Crystal! lol

CEll size answer!--

its animation vs computers. in old style hand done animation the frame rate and cell size is diffrent than in the new fangeled CGI. Likewise Action sequences in CGI WILL appear blurred<this from the two ladies who presented the pins at FL Proj on Sat.> so intsead of one size frame its two diffrent media, any hand done films will still have a clean "snapshot" appearance. Whereas any computer still may not be a snapshot due to framerate and size.

its animation vs computers. in old style hand done animation the frame rate and cell size is diffrent than in the new fangeled CGI.

Also, with theaters moving from film rolls to digital discs and downloads there won't be any cells for the new computer animations! Has this happened with Disney/Pixar yet, or do they still make film prints of all their new movies?

Too cool!!! They look awesome! Love the piece of movies set, although I don't have any I really want an Alice! I can't wait for these, the toy story looks awesome and a Tangled wow!

so excited! I'm really happy they are continuing this pin series! I love these types of pins and was originally pretty sad when i thought it was only 2011.

I hope they do some of the older Disney films they didnt do this year like Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood, Aristocats, The Rescuers, and even a Winnie The Pooh one before they start doing the newer films like Little Mermaid, Lion King, and so on. If they do, they could possibly go through 2013 with this series which means even more running around for Crystal! lol

I think I'd quite enjoy a Winnie the Pooh PODM pin.

The toy story PODM :D

400005127571.jpg

I will definitely be buying 2 Beauty and The Beast pins (if not more) and The Lion King for my son . I will be at WDW in May 7th to
12th and on The Disney Fantasy 12th to the 19th , so if I can do the same for what others have done for me . Send me a PM if there is a pin or two that you want .

Wait where did they announce they are doing Beauty and the Beast and Lion King??

-Thimble

I don't remember seeing any announcements for what was being released. If anyone knows anything please post the info! :)

That pin looks amazing!
Did anyone else notice how that pin doesn't look as big as the Toy Story one, even though they are both pixar?
Weird :shock:

The 2012 series looks like it will have a lot of nice pins. The pins themselves look very detailed with more than one character. I really hope the series will have Tangled, Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast pins. --Better start saving money now--:cheshire:

hehe i am still hoping for Oliver & Company and Fox & the hound. Aristocats would be good too. I kinda partially wish they had carried on with the traditional films this year but the cgi pins are looking loverly so far!

I had a look at the blog and nice to see finding nemo. but disappointed in seeing no stitch st patricks day pins on the upcoming releases :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back