• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm year one co op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podm year one co op!

zoelovespins

It's pronounced Zo-ee.
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Hey guys, I'm thinking about setting up a co op for all the year one podm pins. Would anyone be interested? I think they would be about $60-ish each(I'll have to do the math, and I may make the rarer ones more money) the only problem is, I don't know the scenes... So it would be a bit of a gamble! Well, let me know if you would like to do this. I would have dibs on dumbo! And right now, I am still figuring out prices. U would really love some help! Lol PICS ON PAGE 3!
Snow white:
bambi:
Cinderella:
Aliceinwonderland:
Jungle book:
Peter pan:
Dumbo:
Pinocchio:
101 Dalmatians:
Fantasia:
Lady and the tramp:
Sword and the stone:

Last edited:
Hard to price them without knowing the scene. I am kind of interested in joining this co-op, but not at all interested without knowing what I would be buying. Sure the seller can't even describe them to you?

The older the harder they are.... Snow White, Cinderella, etc. I mean depends on scenes too. I can help tell you which ones are harder to get if you want. I would have to see images.

depends. Snow White is really hard to find at this point... so kinda whatever for that one. Bambi... depends on the scene. Same with Cinderella, if it has Cinderella, you could ask more. Fantasia... a scene with mickey or the brooms would be worth more then something with sky. It's really gonna depend on scenes.

I think you have to have photos of them. Like, no way will people spend 70 bucks on something they don't know if it is any good.

Good news everyone! He said his price is firm, but he would e happy to tell me what the scenes look like. I think I'm calling him tomorrow! Yay!

Ummm... Holy crap. These kind of sound like amazing scenes. I no longer want BAmbi though,I was hoping for thumper. Oh well. I might take a different one or two. This was his email: Here is a quickie.... Jan - Snow White - features Snow White & Dopey, Feb. - Bambi - Features Bambi alone, March - Cinderella - Features Cinderella in the Pink maids dress, April - Alice In Wonderland - Features Alice, Mad hatter, & Party Rabbit, May - Jungle Book - Features Mogily alone holding a peeled banana, June - Peter Pan - Features - Tinkerbell alone, glowing, July - Dumbo - Features Dumbo being held by Mrs. Jumbo's Trunk, August - Pinocchio - features Pinocchio with Jiminy in the match box, September - Features 3 puppies, October - Fantasia - Features Sorcerer Mickey Sleeping with broom, November - Lady & the Tramp - Features Lady & tramp on date eating spaghetti, December - Sword & the Stone -Features Madam Mim & Merlin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back