• Guest, Help The DPF Community Thrive - Join Our Donation Drive Today!

We're launching a special DPF Donation Drive to ensure our beloved forum continues to flourish. Your support is vital in helping us cover essential server costs and keep our community running smoothly — This is more than just a donation; it's an investment in the future of our community.

Join us in this crucial drive and let's ensure our forum remains a vibrant and dynamic place for everyone.

Please visit the DPF Donation Drive Thread for details and instructions on how you can make your donation today!

Podm year one co op!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After lookin at the pics: I am interested in sword in the stone, lady and tramp, and snow white. I have scenes from those so I don't mind trading my old ones and paying a little more or just buying them. Let me know prices.

Last edited:
Snow White: close up of snow white
Sword in the Stone: Merlin and Mimbs turning to alligator
Lady and tramp: I have two, one dogs looking at menu and another of them just at the table both nice looking.

Ones that haven't been claimed are: jungle book, Pinocchio and bambi( although I might take Bambi) but I still need to check with the people who were interested in these, to see if they actually want the scenes.

Huh? Oh, we'll they're 850, but he has taxes and shipping and BLAHBLAH so let's round to 900. ( I said 60 each because I thought he would lower his price) I'm guessing the most expensive will be Cinderella, Peter pan and snow white... How much are these worth? :/ I'm so bad at this.
and yea, let's make a list of who claimed what. Ps- in officially taking lady and the tramp+ the scragglers

Huh? Oh, we'll they're 850, but he has taxes and shipping and BLAHBLAH so let's round to 900. ( I said 60 each because I thought he would lower his price) I'm guessing the most expensive will be Cinderella, Peter pan and snow white... How much are these worth? :/ I'm so bad at this.
and yea, let's make a list of who claimed what. Ps- in officially taking lady and the tramp+ the scragglers

I really want 101. Like top choice hands down. And Bambi.... Or alice... Ohhhh i dont know! Lol! I would say Cinderella as well, but i think someone claimed that earlier.....

But seriously, let me know if I can help you with anything :)

Last edited:
Help me with prices! Lol. Okay. I need to make an unofficial list of what pins people want. But it's so dang hard without my laptop. Can you guys wait Til tomorrow afternoon?

No:( I'm not sure... Maybe they have Internet on the boat back to Cali? Lol. How would you guys feel about $100 for snow white, Cinderella and Peter pan? Is that fair?

Just start a list of wants and we can do prices later ;)

Amy makes a good point... If you just put a little list together now, you'll have a general idea of what's going on and then tomorrow you can figure out details. Once people know prices, you may get more attention on this, so a general list might make things easier for tomorrow.

If you want, tomorrow I'll go on my computer and make a list with the link, spot for a price (which you'll decide one), and then the name next to it who claimed it. I can email it to you and you can fill it in :)

Last edited:
Okay:
snow white: clara
cinderella: cClara
Bambi: Katdiane
101 Dalmatians: kKatdiane
SITS: amy
Junglebook: Chibichiewii
pinocchio: chibichiewii
Lady and the tramp: me
peter pan:
Dumbo: 2spongey6
Fantasia: movingthestars ( chibichiewii, if MTS doesnt want it)
Alice:Katdiane
Let me know If I'm missing anyone!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back